Subject: [Uri-review] draft-yevstifeyev-ftp-uri-scheme-01 posted

From: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 11:31:58 +0300

Hi all,

I've just posted draft-yevstifeyev-ftp-uri-scheme-01; please find it here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yevstifeyev-ftp-uri-scheme-01

The new revision tries to address comments from Daniel as well as from 
John.  It also incorporates various editorial improvements.  The diffs 
can be found here: 
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yevstifeyev-ftp-uri-scheme-01.  
Please, if you have any comments and suggestions, feel free to express them.

Considering the necessity of wide community involvement, I'd like to ask 
to adopt this draft as the ftpext2 WG item.  I am copying this message 
to WG chairs to let them know and decide if it is OK.

All the best,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev

> A new version of I-D, draft-yevstifeyev-ftp-uri-scheme-01.txt has been successfully submitted by Mykyta Yevstifeyev and posted to the IETF repository.
>
> Filename:	 draft-yevstifeyev-ftp-uri-scheme
> Revision:	 01
> Title:		 The&#39;ftp&#39; URI Scheme
> Creation date:	 2011-05-27
> WG ID:		 Individual Submission
> Number of pages: 12