Subject: [Uri-review] 'duri' and 'tdb' => Experimental (= Provisional registration)

From: Larry Masinter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 13:04:18 -0800

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-masinter-dated-uri-10

This has been kicking around for more than 10 years as an Internet Draft.

I was asked at least for something more stable, and I want to take this

off my queue.

The URI scheme registry doesn't have an 'experimental' section, so I think
these should be noted as 'provisional'. 

Larry

---

From: "Martin J. Dürst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:25:11 +0900

> these should be noted as 'provisional'.

My understanding is that they should be registered as provisional 
already at the moment an ID is submitted. For an experimental RFC, I 
think either provisional or permanent would be okay.

In any case, please move forward with this towards RFC.

Regards,   Martin.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 20:06:50 -0700

> In any case, please move forward with this towards RFC.

I could still sponsor this during my time on the IESG, but I would need
a document shepherd, as well as a PROTO writeup in the next week. That
might be too tight a deadline.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/