Subject: [Uri-review] IANA Customer Feedback

From: Jennifer Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 13:21:27 +0000

Dear IANA Customer, ICANN strives to continuously improve its delivery of  
the IANA functions. Please take just 5 minutes to participate in the 2015  
IANA Customer Survey. Your feedback is essential to help us improve our  
service to you.
This short survey is being managed by Ebiquity, an independent research  
firm. Ebiquity is committed to protecting the confidentiality of all  
respondents, in line with the Code of Conduct of ESOMAR and CASRO. This  
means data is reported to ICANN in aggregate, so that all opinions are  
confidential and not attributed to any specific individual.
Please complete the survey hosted at  
https://www.ebiquityinsights.com/E0181/index.pl?surveynumber=71823 which  
will remain open until October 13, 2015. ICANN will summarize the results  
and publish the summary in December 2015.
We appreciate your time and helping us improve the delivery of the IANA  
functions.
If you have any questions, please contact me at  
[email-masked] or Marilia Hirano at  
[email-masked].
Yours sincerely,
Jennifer ClarkAccount Director, Ebiquity
If you would not like to receive further emails about this research project  
please reply to this message and type REMOVE in the subject line.

---

From: Graham Klyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 22:38:39 +0100

I looked at this and gave up at the first question.  There was (for me) a 
complete lack of context against which to frame a response.

Just sayin'

#g
--

On 16/09/2015 14:21, Jennifer Clark wrote:
> Dear IANA Customer, ICANN strives to continuously improve its delivery of the
> IANA functions. Please take just 5 minutes to participate in the 2015 IANA
> Customer Survey. Your feedback is essential to help us improve our service to you.
> This short survey is being managed by Ebiquity, an independent research firm.
> Ebiquity is committed to protecting the confidentiality of all respondents, in
> line with the Code of Conduct of ESOMAR and CASRO. This means data is reported
> to ICANN in aggregate, so that all opinions are confidential and not attributed
> to any specific individual.
> https://www.ebiquityinsights.com/E0181/index.pl?surveynumber=71823 which will
> remain open until October 13, 2015. ICANN will summarize the results and publish
> the summary in December 2015.
> We appreciate your time and helping us improve the delivery of the IANA functions.
> [email-masked] or Marilia Hirano at [email-masked].
> Yours sincerely,
> _______________________________________________
> Uri-review mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/uri-review
>