Subject: [Uri-review] Request for Kerberos Service Discovery URI scheme

From: Matt Rogers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 15:21:47 -0400

Hello,

I'd like to submit this request for a permanent registration of the
Kerberos Service Discovery scheme. The document is draft-mccallum-
kitten-krb-service-discovery-03, components of which are still being
discussed and revised by the IETF Kitten WG (see references). 

Scheme name:
"krb5srv"

Status:
Permanent

Applications/protocols that use this scheme name:
Kerberos V5 clients

Contact, Change controller:
Matt Rogers <[email-masked]>,
Red Hat, Inc.

References
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mccallum-kitten-krb-service-discovery
-03
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/kitten/6-6UyCa67jzfr6XyK4Mk7kd-Fw
U