Subject: [Uri-review] Requesting review for 'dvx' provisional registration draft

From: "C. Bastian | ORGAPLAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 01:50:11 +0200

Hello! I hope you can provide me some feedback on this draft for a
provisional registration of the scheme 'dvx'.
Here's my current draft, any feedback and hints are appreciated. Best
greetings Clemens

Scheme name:
      dvx

Status:
     Provisional

Applications/protocols that use this scheme name:
     The ERP software solution named "DVX" by ORGAPLAN business
solutions (www.orgaplan.org)

Contact:
     Registration applicant: Clemens Bastian <[email-masked]>
     Scheme creator: ORGAPLAN business solutions GmbH <[email-masked]>

Change controller:
     Someone who is verified to represent ORGAPLAN business solutions
GmbH (see 'Contact')

References:
     Specification:
https://api.orgaplan.org/articles/uri-dvx-scheme-specification.html