Subject: [URLREG WG] Procedures Draft - WG Last Call

From: "Petke, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 09:28:50 -0500

Hi gang -

   The latest revision of the procedures draft,
"draft-ietf-urlreg-procedures-06.txt" has been announced and is now
available.  (This is NOT an April Fool's joke!)  This revision addresses and
incorporates comments received to date.  The document authors and WG
co-chairs believe this revision of the document is ready for WG last call.
Accordingly, this message announces the beginning of a WG last call period
which will conclude at 5:00 PM (Eastern Time), on April 16, 1999.  Unless
there are major objections to this revision of the document, the co-chairs
intend to present this draft to the area directors along with the statement
that the WG has reached [rough] consensus.

   Also recently announced and available is
"draft-ietf-urlreg-guide-05.txt".  This revision of the guidelines document
only updated the required boilerplate in the heading of the draft and an
author's address.  Otherwise, the draft is identical to that which was
already submitted for WG last call several months ago.  This draft
references the procedures draft and as such has been held back until the
procedures draft was ready.  It will be presented to the area directors
along with the procedures draft.

   Please take a few moments to read the procedures draft and post any
comments to the list.

Thank you,
Rich Petke ([email-masked])
Product Development (pd.inhouse.wcom.net)
UUNET Technologies (www.wcom.net)
5000 Britton Road
P. O. Box 5000
Hilliard, OH 43026-5000
Voice: +1-614-723-4157
FAX: +1-614-723-8407