Subject: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-xmpp-urn-01.txt]

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 17:11:04 -0700

FYI, this version incorporates several small modifications received on
and off the list. Further feedback is welcome.

Thanks!

/psa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-xmpp-urn-01.txt
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 18:50:01 -0500
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Extensions to the
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)	: P. Saint-Andre
	Filename	: draft-saintandre-xmpp-urn-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2006-11-9
	
This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   uniquely identifying Extensible Markup Language (XML) formats and
   protocols that provide extensions to the Extensible Messaging and
   Presence Protocol (XMPP) and are defined in specifications published
   by the Jabber Software Foundation (JSF).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-urn-01.txt