Subject: Application for a URN formal namespace for the BBC

From: "Rissen, Paul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 16:36:41 -0000

Dear Sir/Madam, 
 
I am writing on behalf of the British Broadcasting Corporation. We would
like to register a URN formal namespace for the BBC. I have attached an
Internet Draft detailing our application. This Internet Draft has been
published and is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rissen-bbc-urn-00.txt
<BLOCKED::http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rissen-bbc-urn-00.tx
t> 
 
Please could you ensure that this draft is put through the URN
registration process. IfIf there are any queries in relation to this
Internet Draft application, please contact me through this address.
 
Thanks,

from
 
Paul Rissen
Graduate Consultant - Business Intelligence & Media Data
Siemens Business Services
 
Phone: 0208 5769797
Mobile: 07808 822 322
E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Website: www.siemens.co.uk/sbs <http://www.siemens.co.uk/sbs> 
 
Siemens Business Services Ltd
Registered no: 1203466, England
Registered office:  Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12
8FZ.
 
This e-mail contains confidential information and is for the exclusive
use of the addressee/s.  If you are not the addressee, then any
distribution, copying or use of this e-mail is prohibited. If received
in error, please advise the sender and delete it immediately.  We accept
no liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person arising from
use of this e-mail.