Subject: Request for URN NID on behalf of IUGS Commission for Geoscience Information

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:18:18 +0800

The internet draft draft-sjdcox-cgi-urn-00.txt - see

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sjdcox-cgi-urn-00.txt
describes a URN namespace for the Commission for Geoscience Information.

We would be grateful if this could be processed per the standard route. 

Simon Cox

______
[email-masked]  CSIRO Exploration & Mining
26 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington WA 6151 PO Box 1130, Bentley WA 6102
AUSTRALIA
T: +61(8) 6436 8639  F: +61(8) 6436 8555 Cell: +61(4) 0330 2672
<http://www.csiro.au <http://www.csiro.au> >
<http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=b&z=18&ll=-31.994,115.886&spn=0.0065
,0.01&t=k
<http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=b&z=18&ll=-31.994,115.886&spn=0.0065
,0.01&t=k> >

(UK Cell: +44 78 161 67135)

ABN: 41 687 119 230

---

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:04:05 -0400

Hi Simon,

This looks fine to me.

Leslie.

[email-masked] wrote:
> <http://www.csiro.au>
> <http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=b&z=18&ll=-31.994,115.886&spn=0.0065,0.01&t=k 
> <http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=b&z=18&ll=-31.994,115.886&spn=0.0065,0.01&t=k>>
> 

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Reality:
      Yours to discover."
                                 -- ThinkingCat
Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:32:51 +0800

Please advise what action is required from me to ensure that this draft
is able to advance towards RFC status. 

Simon Cox

______
,0.01&t=k>

ABN: 41 687 119 230

-----Original Message-----
From: Leslie Daigle [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, 13 October 2007 4:04 AM
To: Cox, Simon (E&M, Kensington)
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Request for URN NID on behalf of IUGS Commission for
Geoscience Information

Hi Simon,

This looks fine to me.

Leslie.

,0.01&t=k>>

--