Subject: Pay It Forward

From: "Tyl Hannemann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 10:40:54 +0900

Hi Guys,

With the world sliding deeper into an economic recession people are
exhausting all their time and energy just trying to keep their heads above
water. With the rising cost of living in SA, people are focused solely on
survival and the idea of financial prosperity seems virtually impossible.

I received this e-mail a few days ago and it has got me very excited.
Before you read further, spend the next 30 seconds imagining how you would
feel if your life's greatest wish came true right now. Ignore your current
situation, visualise it in detail. How would you feel physically,
emotionally? What would you be doing?

Now imagine sharing that feeling of achievement with others by Paying your
Good Fortune Forward.

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity." - Albert
Einstein

How does your financial situation look so far in 2009?

Do you have a plan to achieve financial success?

Do you have the time to do what you really want to do?

Is your money working for you?

"If you do what you've always done, you will get what you've always got.
If you don't like what you're getting, you must change what you're doing."-
Tony Robbins

It's time to beat the recession by Paying it Forward!

Take control of your current situation. Free yourself from financial worry
and give your loved ones the opportunities they deserve. If Prosperity and
Financial Security are only a few clicks away, why not give it a try?

"If you have nothing to lose by trying and everything to gain if
successful, by all means, try" - Robert Pausch

Attached is the document that is changing people's lives. Take 5 minutes to
read it and experience the change in yours too...

Regards,

Tyl

Email: [email-masked]

Fax: 086 601 9981

Reply to this mail with the subject "Unsubscribe" to be removed from this
list.