Subject: Submission of a URN namespace request update

From: "Michael Steidl (IPTC)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:01:55 +0200

Dear URN-NID editors:

The URN namespace "newsml" is registered since November 2000 and it is specified by 
RFC3085. Now the IPTC wants to apply a few minor modifications to the specification of the 
newsml-URN and has created an Internet-Draft document "draft-steidl-newsml-urn-
rfc3085bis-00.txt" for this purpose, please find it attached.

Best regards

Michael

==================================================
Sent by:
Michael Steidl
Managing Director of the IPTC <[email-masked]>
International Press Telecommunications Council
"Information Technology for News"
Visit us on the web at  http://www.iptc.org

The following section of this message contains a file attachment
prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format.
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any other MIME-compliant system,
you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer.
If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.

   ---- File information -----------
     File:  draft-steidl-newsml-urn-rfc3085bis-00.txt
     Date:  15 Jun 2009, 15:55
     Size:  14773 bytes.
     Type:  Text