Subject: NID request for NENA

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 11:13:56 -0400

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosen-urn-nena-00

is a draft that requests a NID assignment for NENA, the National
Emergency Number Association.  The draft references a NENA standard
which defines the operation of the NENA Registry System, modeled on the
IANA registry function.  That document is in a review process, and not
yet publically available.  I will be happy to provide a copy of the
draft NENA document to anyone who wishes to look at it.  The document is
cribbed (with permission) from RFC5226.

Your comments would be appreciated.

Brian

---

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:07:40 -0400

Hi -- looks fine to me.

Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Reality:
      Yours to discover."
                                 -- ThinkingCat
Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------