Subject: Request review of "A URN Namespace for Transaction Identifiers"

From: Sean Leonard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:58:08 -0800

(This is a resend; I tried sending this last week but have not seen it 
post.)

Greetings:

I would like to request your review of the following Internet-Draft:

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-seantek-tid-urn-00.txt
****************

Filename:	 draft-seantek-tid-urn
Revision:	 00
Title:		 A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Transaction Identifiers
Creation_date:	 2010-02-09
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
Transaction identifiers are used throughout modern commerce to
memorialize particular economic events.  This document describes a
Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace that contains transaction
identifiers.
****************
Thanks to Ted Hardie for suggesting that I post the Internet-Draft 
first, and for providing preliminary comments.

Thank you,

Sean Leonard