Subject: Misleading document title -- please fix in AUTH48

From: Alfred Hönes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 22:44:27 +0200 (MESZ)

Sigh, I also missed this one earlier in reviewing draft-rosen-urn-nena
... so please fix in AUTH48 :

The draft title says:

   vvvvvvvvv
   Universal Resource Name (URN) Namespace for National Emergency Number
                          Association (NENA)

As the document body, including the Abstract, correctly states,
these are _Uniform_ Resource Names.
Maybe adding an article in front of the spelled out name of the
organization would also be nice; so the title should preferably say:

   vvvvvvv                                  vvvvv
   Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the National Emergency Number
                          Association (NENA)

Thanks to Larry Masinter for musing [*] recently about this detail
and pointing out the history of "Universal" vs. "Uniform".  This
has cured my brain damage and enabled me to detect this flaw now,
in the IESG announcement!

[*] See
    <http://www.IETF.ORG/mail-archive/web/urn/current/msg01444.html>

Kind regards,
  Alfred Hönes.

-- 

+------------------------+--------------------------------------------+
| TR-Sys Alfred Hoenes   |  Alfred Hoenes   Dipl.-Math., Dipl.-Phys.  |
| Gerlinger Strasse 12   |  Phone: (+49)7156/9635-0, Fax: -18         |
| D-71254  Ditzingen     |  E-Mail:  [email-masked]                     |
+------------------------+--------------------------------------------+