Subject: BALWOIS 2012 - Abstract submission deadline is POSTPONED to 20 of November 2011

From: "BALWOIS Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 19:18:02 -0300

Dear friend,

We would like to inform you that DEADLINE for abstract submission for
BALWOIS 2012 Conference (Fifth International Scientific Conference on Water,
Climate and Environment, from 28 May to 02 June 2012, Ohrid, Macedonia) is
POSTPONED until 20th of November 2011 (information at www.balwois.com/2012).

We hope this extra time will encourage more of you to consider participating
and please submit your abstracts as soon as possible on the Conference
website.

Those authors who have already submitted abstracts will be notified as to
whether their abstracts have been accepted or not until 30 of November 2011.

Here are some instructions about the submission procedure.

BALWOIS 2012 is using online Conference management system, therefore you
have to :

I - register yourself at conference web site;

II - only after registration you can submit your abstracts via your account
(using your username and password).

NOTE: We cannot register and/or submit your abstract on behalf of you.
Please, have a look on the following instructions.

Instructions about REGISTRATION (opening user account) and SUBMISSION of the
abstracts

 <http://1.to/> 1.To REGISTER you have to:

. Go on the page  <http://ocs.balwois.com/> http://ocs.balwois.com ;

. Click at LOG IN ;

. Click at: >
<http://ocs.balwois.com/index.php?conference=BALWOIS&schedConf=BW2012&page=u
ser&op=account> Not a user? Create an account with this site ;

. Fill the FORM and do not forget to check the box "Author" at the bottom of
this 

FORM (to define your account as author) .

This registration must be done only one time.

2. To SUBMIT your abstract you have :

. to use your username and password at  <http://ocs.balwois.com/>
http://ocs.balwois.com to access your account ;

. to choose "New Submission" ;

. to fill the form ;

. to submit the form (abstract). 

3. To MAKE CHANGES (to add more authors, to change the Title or the Text of
abstract, etc.) you should:

. Use your username and password to access your account;

. Choose < Active submission > ;

. Click on the Title of the abstract that you want to change;

. Click on the button EDIT METADATA (somewhere in the middle of the page);

. After making corrections, click on the button SAVE METADATA."

If you have some problems do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

BALWOIS Secretariat

____________________________________

If this email has arrived by mistake please delete it and if you want to
unsubscribe for the further emails concerning BALWOIS 2012 Conference,
please send us an email with this subject : < UNSUBSCRIBE ME > .

Our apology if you receive this announcement from multiple sources !