Subject: Comment solicitation for revised 'eurosystem' URN draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 10:07:35 +0200

Dear all,

Based on feedback received, we have updated our Internet-Draft that
describes the desired new 'eurosystem" URN Namespace and would like to
solicit review and comments. If needed, we'll revise the draft once more in
August.

We plan to then start the official review process as per RFC 3406.

URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-01.txt

Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-01

Abstract:
   This document defines and registers with IANA a Uniform Resource Name
(URN) namespace that is managed by Deutsche Bundesbank (member of ESCB) for
usage within messages standardized by the
   Eurosystem.

--
Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte
Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail
irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und
vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte
Weitergabe dieser Mail oder von Teilen dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

Wir haben alle verkehrsüblichen Maßnahmen unternommen, um das Risiko der
Verbreitung virenbefallener Software oder E-Mails zu minimieren, dennoch
raten wir Ihnen, Ihre eigenen Virenkontrollen auf alle Anhänge an dieser
Nachricht durchzuführen. Wir schließen außer für den Fall von Vorsatz oder
grober Fahrlässigkeit die Haftung für jeglichen Verlust oder Schäden durch
virenbefallene Software oder E-Mails aus.

Jede von der Bank versendete E-Mail ist sorgfältig erstellt worden, dennoch
schließen wir die rechtliche Verbindlichkeit aus; sie kann nicht zu einer
irgendwie gearteten Verpflichtung zu Lasten der Bank ausgelegt werden.
______________________________________________________________________

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any
unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of  the material in this
e-mail or of parts hereof is strictly forbidden.

We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software
viruses but nevertheless advise you to carry out your own virus checks on
any attachment of this message. We accept no liability for loss or damage
caused by software viruses except in case of gross negligence or willful
behaviour.

Any e-mail messages from the Bank are sent in good faith, but shall not be
binding or construed as constituting any kind of obligation on the part of
the Bank.