Subject: FW: Huh?

From: Ryan Moats <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 11:16:33 -0500

The culprit has been found...

Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Akscyn -- Knowledge Systems [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, 02 June 1999 1:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Huh?

Ryan,

Thanks for your note:

****

Is somebody playing with the list?

****

It was me (unfortunately). A mail script of mine got unleashed on
a directory with old mail - -and began resending the messages.
My sincere apologies.

If you could forward this onto the appropriate list -- so all will
be aware of my shame, I'd appreciate that.

Sincerely,

Rob Akscyn

P.S. I think the note went to an old list name -- which might then have
go redirected onto

[email-masked]