Subject: Need Traffic?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 16:49:24 -0400

LET US DO YOUR BULK E-MAIL ADVERTISING!!!

NOW IS THE TIME TO ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!

TIRED OF THE "IN YOUR FACE ADS" (BANNERS)?  STATISTICS SHOW
THEY ARE NOT WORKING.  PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF THE FORCEFUL ADS
EACH AND EVERYTIME THEY CLICK ONTO A SITE.  PUT YOUR AD
DIRECTLY INTO THEIR MAILBOX, WHERE THEY CAN READ IT AT THEIR
LEISURE.  OUR CLIENTS FIND INDIVIDUAL ADS WORK AND BRING
TRAFFIC TO THEIR SITE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

THE WAY OF THE FUTURE FOR SUCCESS IN YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

     **BEST BUY**NON-TARGETED MAILINGS** (WORLD-WIDE)
                  100,000 - $175
                  1/2 million - $450
                  1 million - $800
Purchase verified/deliverable addresses $.01 each, minimium
50,000.  95% deliverable at time of delivery.  GUARANTEED!!

Let our company do mailing for your product/service,
newsletter/report, seminar, convention or client list.

Over 78 million addresses on file and NONE were purchased
from other CD's.  We extract our own addresses 7/24.

             ***Targeted mailings: ***
We will mail your ad or you can purchase the addresses,
do your own mailing at your convience and save 20%:

$250 - PER 50,000 addresses extracted and we mail for you

***SPECIAL*** 1/2 million mailed to .net and .com (US
addresses only)$750.  A savings of $1750.

Only fresh addresses are sent.  We extract when an order
is placed.  We DO NOT use addresses extracted prior to your
order.

We can extract by country, occupation, organizations,
associations, product, website/domain, state or megatags
(keywords).  If we can not search and extract what
you need, then nobody can.  No one can target your
mailing for less.

For the fastest service, cheapest prices and cleanest
mailings call our processing and new accounts department
at 904-282-0945, Monday - Friday(EST).  We have been serving
our clients since February, 1997.

Unlike other bulk mailers, you get what you pay for.  Many
other bulk mailers DO NOT send out the amount of emails
you pay, but we send 10% more than ordered.  If you want a
copy of the addresses, they can be purchased for an additional
$100 per 100,000.  Then if you want to follow up with another
mailing, you can do it yourself.  Or if you want us to do a 2nd
mailing to the SAME addresses, the cost is 1/2 of the original
cost.  Give us a call for more details.

                        904-282-0945 (EST)

====================================================
Sender does not accept registered mail.
GWH Services
P.O. Box 2506
Middleburg, Fl 32050-2506

To be removed
http://click-here-click-here-click-here-@3515291709/remove.html