Subject: *.*Amazing DVD Deal - Check it out!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 19:54:31 -0400

DVD Player Blowout!!!
Brand New DVD Players only $179.00!

Model RCA RC5231Z - DVD PLAYER

This is the electronics deal of the year, you really don't want
to miss this offer! We are offering this Brand New RCA DVD Player
at a tremendous discount. Normally this DVD player sells in
retail stores between $299-$389. Because of our amazing buying
power we were able to obtain huge discounts which we are passing
onto you. Only through our special online promotion are you able
to get this price, YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER PRICE ANYWHERE!
COMPARE FOR YOURSELF, WE ENCOURAGE IT!

Sells for $299.00 at Circuit City Electronics -
http://www.circuitcity.com
To research just enter in the Model # RC5231Z

OUR SPECIAL PRICE - ONLY $179.00!

Buy a DVD Player for your:
Home / Office / Early Christmas Gift / Birthday / Anniversary
Gift / or just because you deserve it!

Take advantage of our huge inventory liquidation. Quantities are
limited, orders will be filled on a first come basis!  Don't
delay this deal is absolutely amazing!

FEATURES:
The Divx feature is disabled. Includes High-resolution video
performance enhancements including 10-Bit D/A Conversion for
Special Effects and Multiple Aspect Ratios. Trilingual on Screen
Display, Front Headphone Jack/Volume Control, Remote Control,
Dolby Digital Surround, Stereo A/V Cables included.

Product guaranteed 100% New, legitimate, not stolen, ect.
WARRANTY - 3 Months on Labor / 12 Months on Parts

Order Now!
Live Operators Ready to Take Your Order - 24 Hours a Day!

Ordering your DVD Player has never been easier. We have Live
Operators ready to take your order now. You can pay by Visa /
MasterCard or even by Personal Check!

CALL 1-800-311-5560 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER!

1. Operators will ask for a Special Offer Code - Please tell them
Offer Code #8159

All DVD Players shipped Via UPS Ground - Shipping charge - $14.95
Total Charge $193.95 (+ 8.25% sales tax for residents of Texas)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
This mailing list is opt-in only. We are linked
to many web sites that offer free subscriptions
to our mailing list. You will be removed from this
list at any time by following the simple instructions
that can be found at the end of this email.

To be removed from our list, reply to this email and
type remove in the subject line. Thank you!