Subject: Introducing HGH: The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 18:18:16 EST

HGH:(Human Growth Hormone):
"It Is The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!"
"It Is Like Metabolic Liposuction Vacuuming Off Excess Body Fat!"
"It Is The Age Reversal Miracle of the 21st Century!
"It Is The Ultimate Anti-Aging Therapy!
"It Is Cosmetic Plastic Surgery In A Bottle!"
"Maybe The Most Powerful Aphrodisiac Ever Discovered!"

These are statements from physician researchers - as they try to find
appropriate words to describe some of the amazing health benefits they
have noted and documented in their clinical research work with this
incredible substance!

"The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!"
HGH (Human Growth Hormone) may turn out to be the "magic pill" for
fat loss, we have all been waiting for. Inside the body, HGH is like
Metabolic Liposuction, vacuuming off excess fat from under the belly,
waist, hips, thighs etc.! It revs up metabolism to youthful levels,
and resculptors the body by selectively reducing the fat in the waist,
abdomen, hips and thighs, while at the same time increasing muscle
mass!

"The Ultimate Anti-Aging Therapy & The Reversal Miracle Of The 21st
Century!"
HGH affects nearly every cell in our bodies, rejuvenating the skin and
bones, regenerating the heart, liver, lungs, and kidneys, bringing
organ and tissue function back to youthful levels!

"Cosmetic Plastic Surgery In A Bottle!"
HGH smoothes out facial wrinkles, it restores the elasticity,
thickness and contours of youthful skin, and it reverses the loss of
extracellular water that makes old people look like dried up prunes!

"The Most Powerful Aphrodisiac Ever Discovered!"
HGH may be the most powerful aphrodisiac ever discovered,
reviving flagging sexuality and potency in older men!

And the list/the story just goes on and on!

Prior to now, this miracle substance was only available by injections
through licensed physician practitioners. It was also very expensive -
costing anywhere from $1,000.00 to $2,500.00 per month! But now, these
near miraculous HGH effects and more can be safely enjoyed by every
adult, especially if you are 35 to 40 years of age or more, because
our company has come out with a product that contains potent HGH
releasers, precursors and secretagogues! Inside the body, these cause
the release of the actual/natural HGH which has the same above
mentioned health benefits and more. Our nutrient based HGH
precursor/releaser  product is 100% Safe! Works with your body.
It is a liquid, taken orally, and it is now available to the
general public, without prescription, and at a very affordable price!

SPECIFIC HEALTH BENEFITS OF HGH:

HGH has been shown by researchers to have the following specific health
benefits when regularly used over a period of at least 6 months:

SPECIFIC HEALTH BENEFITS OF HGH:
~ 14.4% Loss of excess fat on average, after 6 months,without
  dieting   or exercise!
~ 8.8% Average Increase in Muscle Mass after 6 months without
  exercise!
~ Eliminate Cellulite!
~ Higher Energy Level
~ Younger, Tighter, Thicker skin
~ Wrinkle Removal
~ Hair Regrowth
~ Improved Cholesterol Profile, with higher HDL (good)
  cholesterol, and lower LDL (bad) cholesterol.
~ Stronger Bones and Increase in Bone Density
~ Lowered Blood pressure
~ Greater Cardiac Output
~ Superior Immune Function
~ Re-Growth of heart, liver, spleen, kidneys, and
  other organs that shrink with age.
~ Faster Wound Healing
~ Increased Memory Retention
~ Sharper Vision
~ Mood Elevation
~ Improved Sleep
~ Enhanced Sexual performance!

TESTIMONIALS:
Below are a few unsolicitated testimonials on file from people using our
Nutrient-Based HGH precursor liquid product:

Martial Arts Master Danny Lane endorses A&M Products!
Being a professional athlete and training all my life, I have tried about
every supplement on the market over the years to stay in shape, lose that
last few pounds and cut my body fat to lean muscle mass percentage ration.
I spend countless hours every week in the gym lifting weights, cardio
kickboxing and teaching martial arts classes with little change. But
recently I discovered and tried all the products from the A&M System. After
6 weeks, I can honestly say that I’ve never taken any supplements that
trimmed my bodyfat and increased my muscle mass as fast and effective as
the HGH precursor liquid supplement from this company. My energy has increased,
not to mention my social and sex life. I also used their Anti-Cellulite and
Reaffirming Gels (the products in their Non-Surgical Liposuction Topical
Gel Pak), to dissipate and shrink those dreaded love handles around my oblique
and waist with tremendous success.  I now even use the reaffirming gel on
my face to tighten the small wrinkles and lines around my eyes and forehead.
I just turned 50 years old and my friends and business associates are
astonished at the sudden difference in my appearance, my physique and my
physical skills. I feel like I’m 25 again. I have had a ton of compliments
and must say I owe it to the A&M System. I highly recommend all their
products.
Danny Lane  7th Degree Black Belt.

I have almost completed my 1st bottle of your HGH precursor liquid
product.
I am amazed. almost 10lbs I have lost!! There have been no side effects- I
feel great!!. Please send me another bottle. I am going home for my
daughter’s wedding in August.17 years later! I am going to have the body I
left with. Attached is my cheque for another bottle. Send asap. Thank
you!
~ M.L.F. Escondido CA

"Hi, I'm currently experiencing your HGH precursor liquid product in
conjunction with other products (under medical control), and since 4 weeks
I've already lost about 12 pounds. As it seems to be a good product, I'd
like to have 2 (two) additional 16 fluid oz. bottles".
R.W - La Chaux-De-Fonds, Switzerland.

" I have been on the product for about three months now and I love it.
I've lost around 21 pounds and have a lot more energy" ~R.W.: Alabama

"I have been taking your HGH precursor product for 4 months and the results
are astounding. I have lost 12 pounds of fat without dieting, have much
more energy for my daily workout which I am also getting better results from, my
hair is starting to go back to its original color, and not to offend
anyone, but my sex life has gone through the roof! I will never be without a bottle
of this product! "
~ J.R.: Texas.

"I am recovering from a broken neck sustained two years ago. In the
last 5 years, I have gained up to 180 pounds. Since I started taking
your product, I have gone from a size 16 to a size 10 in one month
and I am still loosing inches. My weight as of today is 148 pounds
and I'm walking for the first time without my cane. I didn't plan on
selling this product, but people keep seeing me and end up signing
up." ~ M.W.A Arizona.

" I have been on the product for a little over three months. I have
noticed a lot of positive health benefits. First, I have lost a
stubborn ten pounds, that just would not go away for years no matter
what I did. The cellulite puckers on my upper thighs are almost
totally gone! My vision is much clearer. I am sleeping like a baby,
and I wake up very rested. I have a lot more energy, and don't feel
as hungry as I used to feel. My hair is thicker and has taken on an
added bounce and youthful glow. People keep commenting on how young I
look and how I seem to be looking younger and younger with each
passing day. My libido is so much improved, and my husband loves it.
I could go on and on. But suffice it to say that I will never be
without a bottle of this incredible product!" ~ C.A Oklahoma.

YOU MAYBE WONDERING: WHAT ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS?

Best way to answer this question is to give you a reprint from
Dr Klatz's book: "Grow Young With HGH - The Medically Proven Plan
to Reverse Aging...." etc; (Available at your local bookstore and
definitely available at Barnes & Noble. Dr Klatz is the current
President of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine).
Note: Our HGH product was formulated based on the recommendations in
Chapter 16 of this great HGH reference book. If you don't already own
this book, we highly recommend you get a copy for yourself ASAP!

Side Effects From GH (Growth Hormone)Releasers:(Here Is The Reprint):
"If you are using nutrient-based growth hormone releasers (note:
this is what our product is), at the suggested doses, you should not
encounter any adverse side effects. However, even the most innocuous
substance, such as wheat or nuts can cause a dangerous reaction in a
vulnerable individual. And anything strong enough to produce a desired
effect has the potential for producing an undesirable one." (End of
Reprint).
For this reason, we, the writers of this message,recommend that
you consult your physician, while you are taking our nutrient-based HGH
precursor/releaser liquid product and indeed any other weight loss or
nutrient-based product.

What Does It Cost?

Answer: A lot less than $1,000.00 to $2,500.00,  which as mentioned
above is the range of  what you would normally pay to get it via
injections through a licensed physician, for a month. No, save
yourself a bundle! Especially if you order now, during our Introductory
PRICE DISCOUNT SPECIAL.

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PRICE DISCOUNT SPECIAL BUT, HURRY!
THIS SPECIAL PRICE  DISCOUNT MAYBE WITHDRAWN AT ANYTIME
 WITHOUT NOTICE!

Our nutrient based HGH precursor liquid product,normally retails
for $129.00 (16 fluid oz. bottle), which is the same as a full month's
supply. But if you order now, we will deeply discount this price for you
down to only $99.99! But you must hurry and order NOW! Before this
Introductory Price Discount  Special is withdrawn.
Quote Product Ad Code: HGH/FBK/109913A1.

Wait, that’s not all! If you order a second bottle at the same time, you
will get the second bottle (or any number of additional bottles),
at the same deeply discounted price of $99.99 per bottle plus FREE
SHIPPING & HANDLING for all the additional bottles!

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:

You can order by fax only

To order, Use the Fax Payment Order Form below and fax your order to
our 24Hour Dedicated Fax Line @:603-297-6892

Shipping & Handling is $8.95 per bottle for orders going
to a US destination, and $35.00 for orders bound for Canada and other
International destinations. For multiple orders bound for Canada and other
overseas destinations, shipping & handling is 30% of total amount of the
order.

DON'T DELAY! TO AVOID DISAPPOINMENT, PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY!

We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and the Discover Card.

To place your order via Fax using your Credit Card,
Just Print the Fax Payment Form Below. Complete it LEGIBLY please
(Best to type it), and Fax it to our 24Hr Dedicated Fax Line @:
603-297-6892

FAX ORDER PLACEMENT/PAYMENT FORM: Fax form to:603-297-6892
Product Ad Code: HGH/FBK/109913A1.

[ ] Yes, Please send me ONE 16fl. oz. bottle of your Nutrient-based HGH
Precursor Liquid Product at the deeply discounted price of
$99.99 per 16fl. oz bottle (one month's supply), plus $8.95 for  shipping &
handling per 16fl.oz bottle. I live in the United States. Please allow up
to  two weeks for delivery.

[ ] Yes, I want to take advantage of the FREE shipping & handling for the
second or subsequent bottles. Please send me additional bottles in the same
shipment as the first bottle ordered above at same discounted price of
$99.99 for each additional bottle, plus FREE shipping & handling for each
additional bottle. Sorry, but this offer of  FREE shipping & handling for
the extra bottles ordered is available ONLY for United States bound orders.
Quantity being ordered in addition to the first bottle ordered
above:__________________

[ ] Please, send my product to the International address below, and charge
me $35.00 per 16 fluid oz bottle ordered. For multiple bottles, then charge
me 30% of total amount of  my order for international delivery via
International Express Shipment. Please note: Canada is considered an international
destination, and same international shipping & handling charges apply.

CREDIT CARD INFORMATION:
Product Ad Code: HGH/FBK/109913A1

Card Type:   _______________________________________________________

Card Number: ______________________________________________________

Expiration Date: _________________________________________________

Name On Card: ____________________________________________________

Signature: ______________________ Date Signed: ________________

Customer Information: Reference: HGH/FBK/109913A1

Name:  ___________________________________________________________

Address:  _________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________

City: _____________________ State: ______________________________

Zip: ______________________ Country: ___________________________

Phone:  ____________________ Fax: ______________________________

Email Address:
________________________________________________________________

Signature: ________________________ Date Signed: _______________

Thank You For Your Order. Your product will be shipped within one week of
the date you placed your order and you should receive your product within
two weeks.

ORDER TODAY! And Start TODAY on that exciting, soul lifting and age
reversing journey which will also eventually land you onto the
Beautiful/Handsome Slim Firm Figure of your Dreams!

Remember:
To order by fax, fax in your TYPED or LEGIBLY completed fax order form to:
603-297-6892

GUARANTEE:
Your satisfaction is absolutely GUARANTEED. Just use the product(s)
according to the dosage instructions provided on the bottle for
30 to 90 days. If not absolutely satisfied, simply send the empty product
bottle(s) back for a full refund of the purchase price
you paid for the product(s).

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This offer is being sent to a targeted list, if you receive this in error please
accept our apology and reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////