Subject: Bad URL in draft-ietf-urn-rfc2611bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 00:31:28 +0200

In draft-ietf-urn-rfc2611bis-03.txt, section 4.0 (URN Namespace Registration,
Update, and NID Assignment Process) refers the reader to

  ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/URN-namespaces/

for the official list of registered URN namespaces maintained by IANA.
The correct URL should be

  ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/urn-namespaces

That is, the should not be a '/' at the end and all letters should be
lower case.

In addition, the abstract (on page 1) mentions that discussion of this
document should be directed to [email-masked], which is a bogus
address ([email-masked] might be the correct one, since
the draft announcement was CC-ed to that address).

Hope this helps.

Bertrand Ibrahim.
--------------------------------------------
[email-masked]
http://cui.unige.ch/eao/www/Bertrand.html
PGP 6.0 Public Key fingerprint:
 F286 F29D E459 F0DC 4E92  D9CB C408 77D0 0CFD 47A8