Subject: Formal Namespace Discussion List?

From: Dieter Köhler<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:54:05 +0200

I am interested in developing a formal URN namespace for philological text
references, and therefore looking for some advice how to proceed.  Is the IETF
planing to establish a formal namespace working group where a discussion about
such a proposal may take place?  Are there similar activities elsewhere I can
join?  Beside that: If some individual on this list is interested in reviewing a
proposal, please contact me.

Dieter Köhler, M.A.

Philosophy Chair II Staff
University of Bamberg (Germany)

--
=====================================================================
 Dieter Köhler, M. A. - [email-masked]
 Mittlere Kaulberg 22, D-96049 Bamberg, +49(0)951-5190726
 "http://www.philo.de/Philosophie-Seiten/": 1000+ Philosophie-Links
 "http://www.philo.de/VirtualLibrary/14.de.htm": Deutsche Philo-Links
 "http://www.philo.de/xml/": Open XML - XML-Komponenten für Delphi
=====================================================================