Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-urn-uri-res-ddds-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 07:13:28 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Uniform Resource Names Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Dynamic Delegation Discovery System (DDDS) Part Four:
                          The URI Resolution Application
        Author(s)       : M. Mealling
        Filename        : draft-ietf-urn-uri-res-ddds-05.txt
        Pages           : 25
        Date            : 29-Oct-01

A specification for taking a URI and locating an authoritative server
for information about that URI.  The method used to locate that
authoritative server is the Dynamic Delegation Discovery System.
This document is part of a series that is specified in 'Dynamic
Delegation Discovery System (DDDS) Part One: The Comprehensive DDDS
Standard' (RFC WWWW).  It is very important to note that it is
impossible to read and understand any document in this series without
reading the others.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-urn-uri-res-ddds-05.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-ietf-urn-uri-res-ddds-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-urn-uri-res-ddds-05.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.