Subject: New Breed of Stock Traders

From: "Play SmallCap Equities?" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 02:10:51 -0400

Breaking News At The Close Monday September 20, 2004

Genex Pharmaceuticals - 0TCBB Stock Symbol: GENX

The Good News Just Keeps on Coming for GENX.

Genex  Pharmaceutical  Signs  New  Product  Distribution  Agreements
Targeting China's Three Weal.thiest  Provinces  With a Population of
100 million, Company Sees Record Third Quarter 2004 Earnings

Monday September 20, 3:59 pm ET

TIANJIN, China BUSINESS WIRE  Sept.   20, 2004 Genex Pharmaceutical,
Inc.; stock symbol: GENX; a Delaware corporation,  is  a  pr0fitable
biomedical  technology  company  with  a  revolutionary  product for
treating various  bone-related  injuries  called  Reconstituted Bone
Xenograft, RBX, which is a medical  device  approved  by  the  SFDA,
Chinese  State  Food  and  Drug  Administration. RBX is suitable for
compound  or  complex  bone  fractures,  compression  fractures  and
intractable  fractures,  bone  defects,  vertebral  column  or joint
rehabilitation and for bone absence after tumor removal  such  as  a
bone cyst.

The Company announced that it has signed  new  product  distribution
agreements with three national pharmaceutical distribution companies
located  in  the  heavily  populated  JiangSu, ZheJiang and Shanghai
areas. These distributors have a broad distribution network in these
respective areas. These three areas are among the most populated and
most economically developed in China. These three areas collectively
have a population  exceeding  120  milli0n. The greater metropolitan
Shanghai area alone has a population of approximately 25 milli0n.

Mr. Fuzhi Song, Chairman and CEO of Genex, stated, "The addition  of
these  three  national  pharmaceutical distributors covering some of
China's  weal.thiest   areas   is   significant   to   our  national
distribution network. Our new distribution agreements  cover  almost
85%  of  such  a large population base. As we continue to expand our
national  distribution  network,  we  expect  strong  third  quarter
financial performance ending September 30."

Genex  Pharmaceutical's  RBX  is   well  suited  to  treat  numerous
bone-related injuries. Industry statistics  estimate  that  over  15
milli0n  people  in  China suffer from some sort of bone defect, and
the Company's  RBX  product  is  targeted  to  this potentially huge
market. Other applications of RBX include treatment of dental decay,
from which approximately 40  milli0n  people  every  year  in  China
require treatment.  Press Release Source: Genex Pharmaceutical, Inc.

About Genex Pharmaceutical, Inc.

Genex  Pharmaceutical,  Inc. is a biomedical technology company with
distinctive proprietary  technology  for  an  orthopedic device that
treats bone-related injuries. Headquartered in Tianjin,  China,  the
Company  manufactures  and distributes Reconstituted Bone Xenograft,
RBX, to 400 hospitals in 22 provinces throughout mainland China. RBX
is approved by  the  State  Food  and  Drug Administration, SFDA, in
China, the  Chinese  government  agency  that  regulates  drugs  and
medical  devices.  RBX  offers  a  modern alternative to traditional
methods of treating orthopedic injuries.

Read the announcements GENX has made. Look at the Company. Read  the
Filings.  Do  you  see  the  Potential for Explosive Growth? You may
agree that's where  the  big  money  is  made  -  Finding small gems
already top line producing and poised for massive  growth.  Consider
GENX for your portfolio today.

Good Luck and Successful Investing.

Safe   Harb0r   Statement  Statements  about  the  Company's  future
expectations, including future  revenue  and  earnings and all other
statements in this press release, other than historical  facts,  are
f0rward-looking  statements  and  are  made  pursuant to safe harbor
provisions  of   the   Securities   Exchange   Act   of  1934.  Such
f0rward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties  and  are
subject  to  change  at any time. The Company's actual results could
differ materially from  expected  results.  In reflecting subsequent
events or circumstances, the Company  undertakes  no  0bligation  to
update f0rward-looking statements.

DIS-CLAIMER: Information within this ema-il contains F0RWARD looking
statements  within  the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act
of 1933 and Section 21B of  the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any
statements that express  or  involve  discussions  with  respect  to
predictions,  expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,
goals,  assumptions  or  future   events   or  performance  are  not
statements of historical fact and may be forward looking statements.
Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates  and
projections  at  the  time  the  statements  are made that involve a
number of risks and  uncertainties  which could cause actual results
or events to differ materially  from  those  presently  anticipated.
Forward  looking statements in this action may be identified through
the  use  of  words  such  as  projects  ,  foresee,  expects, will,
anticipates, estimates, believes, understands or that by  statements
indicating  certain actions may, could, or might occur. As with many
micro-cap stocks, today's company  has additional risk factors worth
noting. Those factors include:  a  limited  operating  history:  the
company  advancing  cash  to related parties and a shareholder on an
unsecured basis: one  vendor,  a  related  party  through a majority
stockholder, supplies ninety-seven  percent  of  the  company's  raw
materials: reliance on two customers for over fifty percent of their
business  and  numerous  related  party transactions and the need to
raise capital.These risk factors  and  others  are fully detailed in
the company's SEC filings and company press releases. We urge you to
read them before you invest. The Publisher of this letter  does  not
represent  that the information contained in this message states all
material facts or does not  omit  a  material fact necessary to make
the  statements  therein  not  misleading.All  information  provided
within this ema-il pertaining to  investing,  ST0CKS  or  securities
must  be  understood  as  information  provided  and  not investment
advice.  The  Publisher  of  this  letter  advises  all  readers and
subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in  stocks  featured  within
this  ema-il.  None  of  the  material  within  this report shall be
construed as any kind of  investment advice or solicitation. Many of
these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy.  You  can  lose  all
your  money by investing in this stock. The Publisher of this letter
is not a registered investment  ADVIS0R. Subscribers should not view
information herein as legal, tax, accounting or  investment  advice.
Any  reference  to  past  performance s   of companies are specially
selected to be  referenced  based  on  the  favorable performance of
these companies. You  would  need  perfect  timing  to  acheive  the
results  in  the  examples  given. There can be no assurance of that
happening.Remember, as always, past performance is ne-ver indicative
of future results and a  thorough  due diligence effort, including a
review  of  a  company's  filings,  should  be  completed  prior  to
investing.  In  compliance  with  the  Securities   Act   of   1933,
Section17 b, The  Publisher  of this letter discloses the receipt of
fourty two thousand  dollars  from  a  third  party, not an officer,
director or  affiliate  shareholder  for  the  circulation  of  this
report.  Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from
such compensation due to the fact that this is a paid adver-tisement
and is not without bias. All  factual information in this report was
gathered from public sources, including but not limited  to  Company
Websites,  SEC  Filings and Company Press Releases. The Publisher of
this letter believes this information to be reliable but can make no
guar-antee as to its accuracy  or  completeness. Use of the material
within this ema-il constitutes your acceptance of these terms.