Subject: INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP

From: "josanokh sankoh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 01:12:54 +0000

MR. JOSEPH SANKOH.
DAKAR SENEGAL.
DEAR Director
     I KNOW THAT THIS PROPOSAL LETTER MIGHT BE A PLEASANT SUPRISE TO YOU AS 
WE DON'T KNOW OUR SELVES BEFORE.
I AM MR.JOSEPH SANKOH,AN IVORY COAST BORN 27 YEARS AGO,NOW SEEKING ASYLUM IN 
DAKAR-SENEGAL UNDER (UNHCR)I GOT YOUR CONTACT FROM THE
CHAMBEROFCOMMERCE AS A CAUSE OF MY SERIOUS SEARCH FOR A RELIABLE AND 
TRUSTWORTHY PERSON THAT CAN HANDLE SUCH A CONFIDENTIAL TRANSACTION OF THIS 
NATURE.

MY FATHER (LATE GEN DR.ROBERT SANKOH.THE FORMER PRESIDENT OF IVORY COAST,BUT 
WAS ASSASINATED BY THE REBELS ON (19TH SEPTEMBER 2002)AND PROPERTIES 
DESTROYED,BUT I NARROWLY ESCAPED WITH A VALUEABLE DOCUMENTS CONTAINING (10 
MILLION U.S DOLLARS)WHICH IS NOW SAFELY DEPOSITED IN A HIGH SECURITY AND 
FINANCE COMPANY HERE IN DAKAR-SENEGAL AS A FAMILY TREASURE WITH MY NAME AS 
THE NEXT OF KIN.

HOWEVER,I SADDLED WITH THE PROBLEM OF SECURING A TRUST WORTHY FOREIGN 
PERSONALITY TO HELP ME TRANSFER THIS SUM OF TEN MILLION U.S DOLLARS PENDING 
MY ARRIVAL TO MEET WITH HIM.FURTHERMORE,I ONLY WANT THIS TO BE DONE THIS WAY 
BECAUSE YOUR COUNTRY IS POLITICALLY STABLE FOR ANY PROFITABLE INVESTMENT AND 
WILL ALSO WANT TO ADD HERE THAT IF ACCEPTED BY YOU,YOU WILL SERVE AS THE 
SOLE BENEFICIARY OF THE MONEY.I FEEL CONFIDENT THEREFORE,TO INTRODUCE THIS 
OFFER TO
YOU,FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND ASSISTANCE REGARDING THIS TRANSFER.

I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU 15 PERCENT OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT AND 5 PERCENT 
MAPPED OUT FOR ANY MISCELLENEOUS EXPENSES THAT OCCURES DURING THE TRANSFER 
OF THE MONEY TO YOUR LOCATION.THEREFORE,IF INTERSTED KINDLY PROVIDE TO ME
IMMEDIATELY YOUR PHYSICAL ADDRESSE,PRIVATE FAX AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS.

I WANT TO LET YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE FUTURE OF MYSELF DEPENDS SOLELY ON 
THIS MONEY.SO PLEASE KEEP THIS BUSINESS TO YOURSELF ONLY.FINALLY NOTE THAT 
THIS BUSINESS IS 100% RISK FREE ON YOUR PART AS A RESULT THERE IS NOTHING
TO FEAR ABOUT.A COPY OF CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT BOND RECIEPT OF THE SECURITY 
COMPANY AND ALL THE VITAL DOCUMENTS THAT COVERED THE DEPOSITED MONEY WILL BE 
SENT TO YOU FOR YOUR RECORD PURPOSE AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU.

I AM EAGERLY EXPECTING YOUR EARNEST RESPONSE.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR.JOSEPH SANKOH.

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail