Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:41:31 GMT

The original message was received at Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:41:21 GMT
from pasov.radiocom.net.ua [81.90.228.146] (may be forged)

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>
    (reason: 550 5.1.1 User unknown)

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to postur.landsteinar.is.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 5.1.1 User unknown
550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
<<< 503 5.5.2 Need Rcpt command.

Subject: Brand Name Top Designer Shoes Boots and High Heels Gucci Prada Chanel & More
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:41:20 GMT

Ladies and Gentlemen, Get Ready for..
 
Thought I would let you know about the Fashion Footwear SPRING Sale!
Men and Women Designer Shoes, Heels, Sandals and Boots, All Half-OFF,
Buy Direct, Forget Department Store Prices, Get Exclusive 2008 Gucci
Prada Chanel, Christian Dior, Dsquared, Versace D&G, Uggs and More!
They Ship International for FREE on all Orders!

http://www.google.com/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=fmmpz&num=16817&adurl=http://signor.com/gif/
Don't Waste any More Time