Subject: [urn] I-D Action: draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc3406bis-urn-ns-reg-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 19:13:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Uniform Resource Names, Revised Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace Definition Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Leslie Daigle
                          Renato Iannella
                          Patrick Faltstrom
	Filename        : draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc3406bis-urn-ns-reg-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-02-19

Abstract:
   This document supplements the Uniform Resource Name (URN) syntax
   specification by defining the concept of a URN namespace, as well as
   mechanisms for defining and registering such namespaces.  This
   document obsoletes RFC 3406.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc3406bis-urn-ns-reg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc3406bis-urn-ns-reg-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc3406bis-urn-ns-reg-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 20:20:53 -0700

Just a bit of editorial cleanup, including better alignment with RFC
3986 and RFC 5226.

Peter

On 2/19/13 8:13 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> urn mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/urn
>