Subject: [urn] Fwd: BCP 183, RFC 6963 on A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Examples

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 16:56:43 -0600

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: BCP 183, RFC 6963 on A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace
for Examples
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 12:57:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 183
        RFC 6963

        Title:      A Uniform Resource Name (URN)
                    Namespace for Examples
        Author:     P. Saint-Andre
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 11749
        See Also:   BCP 183

        I-D Tag:    draft-saintandre-urn-example-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6963.txt

This document defines a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace
identifier enabling the generation of URNs that are appropriate for
use in documentation and in URN-related testing and experimentation.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC