Subject: [urn] Change in urnbis chairs

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 14:35:04 -0500

Alfred Hönes has not had the time necessary to act as urnbis chair for
some while now.  I very much appreciate the work he did for the
working group in the past.  Thank you, Alfred, for your service.

Melinda Shore has agreed to take the chair reins[1] and to work with
Andy to see the working group through to completion.  Effective
immediately, Melinda is Andy's co-chair.  Please welcome her and work
with her and Andy to finish the work that's really very close to being
done.

Barry, Applications AD

[1] In Melinda's case, dog-sled reins, I guess.

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 16:54:41 -0900

Hi, all - pleased to be here.  I've been working primarily on
security-related problems, but have a library degree and did
some work on names and naming in a previous professional life.
I'm looking forward to working with the group on getting the
documents wrapped up and moved towards publication.

Melinda