Subject: [urn] draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn-11

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 18:11:23 -0400

Hi.

Consistent with our promise to get a new draft of 2141bis posted
today, -11 just went into the posting queue.   If we need a new
version later in the week or early next week, that is possible.

The change log at the end of the document is, I believe, fairly
complete about substantive changes.   This draft does _not_
include:

* A substantive response to Larry's concerns about conflicts
with draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg and RFC1737.   There are
also some procedural concerns with the claim of conflicts with
the former that I'm raising (notes not yet completed) on the
AppsAWG list (where I hope they can be resolved) and with the
IESG.  I'll try to post pointers here when they seem
particularly important but hope we can keep the more substantive
issues in this WG and those concerns separate.

* Responses to the many issues raised by Keith that I believe
are still open for discussion (and which I've so indicated in my
notes over the last week).

* Any sort of response to the notes/responses Keith has posted
in the last hour or two.  I haven't read those yet, much less
had a chance to respond to them or, if there are issues we seem
to be converging on enough to change the document(s), discuss
them with Peter.

     john