Subject: Re: [urn] schedule for -12

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 15:08:13 -0600

My apologies for not meeting the schedule that we outlined at the end of 
April. Much list discussion ensued on important topics, and John and I 
felt that we needed to address the issues that were raised in -12. We're 
close to having the next version ready and should be able to post it 
next week.

Thanks for your patience and involvement!

Peter

On 4/29/15 7:50 PM, Peter Saint-Andre - &yet wrote:
> Given the many significant discussions that have emerged on the list
> since the interim meeting (many thanks to Keith, Leslie, and everyone
> else!), I think it is best to reach some agreement on proposed text
> before John and I publish version -12 of the syntax spec. We had planned
> to do that a few days ago at the latest, but it will take us more time
> to absorb the points raised and address them in the spec.
>
> Peter
>