Subject: [urn] Three small editorial nits in rfc2141bis-urn-16

From: Sean Leonard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 00:04:25 -0700

Three small editorial nits in rfc2141bis-urn-16.

(Cf.  [RFC1738]) (page 2) has capital Cf. instead of cf. and two spaces 
instead of one space. I suspect a tool problem. but it's still a problem.

Section 6.3, Item 2: "represenative(s)" -> "representatives" (I prefer 
you just use plural, but in any event, it's misspelled)

Section 6.4.6: "handilng" -> "handling"

Sean

---

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 03:17:14 -0400

--On Wednesday, May 04, 2016 00:04 -0700 Sean Leonard
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> (Cf.  [RFC1738]) (page 2) has capital Cf. instead of cf. and
> two spaces instead of one space. I suspect a tool problem. but
> it's still a problem.

Style manuals differ on whether "cf." should or should not be
capitalized in that context.  Unless others feel really strongly
about this, I'm inclined to leave it (and all similar things)
for the RFC Editor to apply whatever stylistic rules they find
appropriate.  The two spaces are, indeed. a tools issue.  Please
take it to the XML2RFC list and/or, check the AUTH48 copy and
remind the RFC Editor.

> Section 6.3, Item 2: "represenative(s)" -> "representatives"
> (I prefer you just use plural, but in any event, it's
> misspelled)

Fixed in -17 working draft..

> Section 6.4.6: "handilng" -> "handling"

Already fixed in -17 working draft, presumably due to earlier or
offlist comments.

   thanks,
     john