Subject: second RUN doc?

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 15:10:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi all!

I was supposed to ask this in Orlando and forgot.  But that works out as
now we can ask a wider audience on the mailing lists.

The RUN Working Group is just getting its "Don't Spew" doc through the
IESG.  Sally and Gary have been working hard behind the scenes.  The WG
has one more doc on its charter, usually called the "adverts" doc.  This
one discusses responsible ways of advertising on the net.  (It's meant to
be the "do" flipside of the "don't do" SPEW doc. :-)

However, this doc is somewhat stalled.  Is there interest in continuing to
work on this doc?  If not, we will declare it obsoleted and close the WG
once the other doc is published.  So now is the time to speak up if you'd
be interested in further developing or reviewing this draft.

For those of you unfamiliar with it, I believe the last draft is still
available as: draft-ietf-run-adverts-00.txt.

Speak up soon please!

thanks,
April

-------------------------------------------------------------------
April Marine			1-650-604-0762  --> me
GLOBE Program			1-800-858-9947  --> GLOBE Help Desk
(Raytheon ITSS)			[email-masked]
NASA Ames Research Center, MS 204/14, Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000
(and IETF User Services Area Director http://archimedes.nasa.gov/usv/)