Subject: starting next project...

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 14:46:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

It's about time we got serious about putting some web pages together.

Combining known volunteers for the online info project and the "future of
net" project (which are distinct but overlap), we have Chris Burke, Yuri
Demchenko, Ed Krol, Ted Wolf, Marc Blanchet, Graham Travers.  These were
gathered at the physical meeting, but I asssume more people are
interested.  If you are, please send me email.  I would like to get a
manageable design team together, do some work, then ask for more feedback
from the list.

The next meeting is March 15 (not that we're deadline driven) (haha :-)
and we are creeping up on February.  So let me know this week.  You do not
have to know html--I am interested in content.  (First, I am interested in
getting an outline together.)

Let me hear from you!

thanks,
April

---

From: Michael Sondow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 22:41:55 -0500

I haven't much time to devote to this, embroiled as I am in Internet
politics, but I would be happy to do whatever I can including, for example,
editing of content.

---

From: Ray Plzak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 06:56:17 -0500 (EST)

I'll be glad to help.  Will be able to do more after FYI 4 is out
the door.

BTW - This week is the last call for comments on the current
draft of FYI 4.  I plan to have a new draft out next week.

Ray

---

From: "Darrin Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 01:34:35 -0500

Great! I've been waiting for this idea to take off since you first mentioned it. It's a good opportunity for me to get actively involved. I can also host a site if we need one. Count me in.

	Thanks,
	Darrin

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of April
> Marine
> Sent: Monday, January 25, 1999 5:46 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: starting next project...
> 
> 
> Hi all,
>