Subject: re mtg in Minn

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:55:53 -0800 (PST)

And one other note:

USWG will meet in Minneapolis at its usual time on Monday afternoon.
Suggestions for agenda items now welcome!

Also, for the first time, we are going to have a USV Open Area Meeting.
That will be on Thursday morning.  While you and I know that USWG really
is kind of the USV Open Area Meeting, other people in the IETF may not
know that, so this is an experiment to see if new people drop in given a
new name. 

More detailed agendas as they get nailed down.

thanks!
April

-------------------------------------------------------------------
April Marine			1-650-604-0762  --> me
GLOBE Program			1-800-858-9947  --> GLOBE Help Desk
(Raytheon ITSS)			[email-masked]
NASA Ames Research Center, MS 204/14, Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000
(and IETF User Services Area Director http://archimedes.nasa.gov/usv/)