Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-uswg-fyi1-00.txt (fwd)

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 15:50:44 -0800 (PST)

Also for the next meeting, please note and read this draft.  It is an
update to the "making some FYIs historic" idea.

thanks,
April

p.s. to spare you another msg, let me note that you still have time to
send along ideas for USWG agenda items...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 17:39:38 -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce:  ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-uswg-fyi1-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the User Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: FYI on FYI   
                          Introduction to the FYI Notes
	Author(s)	: P. Nesser II, A. Marine
	Filename	: draft-ietf-uswg-fyi1-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 25-Feb-99
	
      This document updates the first For Your Information (FYI)
      document and begins the practice of using FYI 1 as the
      well-known place to lookto determine the status of the
      documents in the FYI series.  The FYIs are a subseries of the
      Request For Comments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-uswg-fyi1-00.txt