Subject: FYI 4 Passes Grandma Test (fwd)

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 08:23:39 -0700 (PDT)

Ray has tested the FYI 4 draft on actual grandmothers!  (for the confused:
typical members of our target audience)

Remember, this doc is in WG last call...this is your last chance to
comment...

thanks,
April

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 09:21:43 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ray Plzak <[email-masked]>
To: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Subject: FYI 4 Passes Grandma Test

April,

FYI 4 passed the "grandma" test with flying colors.  They did
point out some nits but their general comments were:

	"it was easy to read"
	"I enjoyed reading it"
	"I learned something"

I will include their names in the acknowledgements.  Barring any
substantial comments from the list, I think we are there.

Ray

---

From: Michael Sondow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 14:15:19 -0400

> typical members of our target audience)

Better yet, I had my brother - a theoretical mathematician - read
it, and even he understood it!