Subject: new stuff!

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 09:06:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all!

A couple of happy developments.

1.  First, congratulations to Ray Plzak and his co-authors and
contributors for the recently published update to FYI 4!

	Title		: FYI on Questions and Answers Answers to Commonly asked
                          New Internet User Questions
	Author(s)	: R. Plzak, A. Wells, E. Krol	
        Filename	: draft-ietf-uswg-fyi4-bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 24-May-99
	
        This memo provides an overview to the new Internet User....

2. The WEIRD Working Group is now official!  With a slight name change to
Web Elucidation of Internet-Related Developments.  If you are not familiar
with this group, check out its charter at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/weird-charter.html.

I have put up a placeholder for its pages at http://usv.ietf.org/weird/
(Although I'm also having trouble getting usv.ietf.org to resolve at the
moment and am checking into it.  As there is nothing significant there
yet, I'm sending out the broken URL anyway for future reference.)

The WEIRD mailing list is [email-masked]...so please join and help get
that group going!  No reason not to start doing what we've been talking
about for the last year!

thanks!
April

-------------------------------------------------------------------
April Marine			
Director of Support Services		+1.650.779.6006
Internet Engines Incorporated		[email-masked]
and IETF User Services Area Director