Subject: Addison-Wesley Publish 2000 Edition of GNRT (fwd)

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:29:33 -0700 (PDT)

good news:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 12:42:50 +0200
From: Nicola Warren <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Addison-Wesley Publish 2000 Edition of GNRT

Addison-Wesley Publish 2000 Edition of GNRT
-------------------------------------------

TERENA are pleased to announce the publication of the popular Guide to
Network Resource Tools (GNRT) by Addison-Wesley under the title "Internet
Users' Guide to Network Resource Tools 2000 Edition" (ISBN: 0-201-61905-9).
 Concise, authoritative and fully updated, the book provides an invaluable
guide to the best and most credible on-line tools and resources to help
Internet users find what they need fast.

The book is priced at GBP 11.99 and is now available from bookshops.
TERENA members are entitled to a 50% discount on the cover price and may
purchase copies of the book at the special discounted price of GBP 6.00
(excluding postage & packaging) when they order directly from
Addison-Wesley.  Members interested in purchasing copies of the book should
contact Addison-Wesley's Customer Service on +44 1279 623 923 or write to
Rachel Hackworth, Pearson Education, 128 Long Acre, London, WC2E 9AN,
United Kingdom.  It is essential that you mention the TERENA discount when
you place your order, otherwise you will be charged or invoiced for the
full cost of the book.

TERENA members wishing to purchase 1,000 or more copies of the book have a
special option to have their organisation's logo printed on the cover of
the book.  Members interested in this offer should contact the book's
editor, Michael Strang, at the address above, or by e-mail:
[email-masked].

The GNRT is also available electronically from the TERENA Web server at:
http://www.terena.nl/libr/gnrt/.  Since the revised on-line version of the
GNRT was first announced in July, TERENA have re-checked and updated all
the URLs and added addition links to Internet resources suggested by
members of the TERENA community.  These updates were also incorporated into
the book published by Addison-Wesley.

For further information, please contact:

TERENA Secretariat
Singel 468 D
1017 AW Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Tel: +31 20 530 4488
Fax: +31 20 530 4499
E-mail: [email-masked]