Subject: two docs we may be reviewing for FYI status

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:24:46 -0800 (PST)

As you know, the USWG (or USV in general) gets to review independent
submissions to the RFC Editor if the authors or the RFC Editor wish the
doc to be an FYI RFC.

I had a slide about 2 docs that I expect we will be asked to review in
this way, probably in their next versions, but I forgot to show it at the
USWG meeting last week.  (I forgot because Yuri stole my slides. :-)  But
that is fine because I can just alert the list to them: 

 "Security Glossary"  by R. Shirey, 
 <draft-shirey-security-glossary-01.txt>

 "Guide to Administrative Procedures of the  Internet Infrastructure"
 Zita Wenzel, et al
 <draft-wenzel-nsrc-01.txt>

I would not do an in-depth review of these versions as I believe the
authors are working on updates (like you were all going to rush out and
download them :-).  However, I would be interested in knowing who would
like to read them when we are asked, so if you think you would be, please
let me know.   Then we will be ready when called upon.  I would especially
like some non-US folks to read the second one.

thanks!
April