Subject: London mtg planning

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:34:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

We should get an agenda together for London.  In theory, these docs are on
our plate.

       o  TAO of IETF - Susan Harris and Paul Hoffman

This one (yay!) passed IESG review in the last telecon and is now on its
way to the RFC Editor.  Congrats to Susan and Paul!  So we don't need to
talk about it in London.

        o  FYI 7 working draft - Ray Plzak

We need an actual ID here, but the deadline passed.  Ray, do you think
we'll get an updated draft for the WG? Pls??  I assume you will be in
London?

        o  Internet Users' Glossary - Gary Malkin

I haven't seen much progress on this one on the list, and Gary cannot make
London. :(  Does anyone else which to spearhead this for the meeting?

        o EDI Meets the Internet: RFC 1865 - Walt Houser

Walt was updating this kind of on his own under the aegis of the WG.  How
do you wish to proceed?  Will you be in London?

        o What is the IETF?  Paul Hoffman

This is the doc we've adopted from poisson.  Paul will be in London, but
has a conflict with USWG.  I will put it on the agenda and collect
comments, so do give it a read.  It is like version -05 already, so has
had quite a bit of work, but your feedback is appreciated.

What am I overlooking?  Does anyone wish to talk about anything else?
Yuri?

Let me know!

thanks,
April
Chair