Subject: RE: agenda items?

From: Burke Chris-CCB007 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:33:56 -0600

I can't make it to Minneapolis, but sometime we might do an FYI on mobile
(wireless) internet. The range of topics could include cursory treatment of
IPv4, IPv6, circuit-switched data vs packet-switched data, static and
dynamic IP addresses, user performance, throughput, and response time
expectations, bandwidth requirements of various kinds of applications, close
encounters of the internet kind (accessing a limited internet through a
gateway, such as WAP or iMode might offer), etc.

Chris Burke
Motorola Internet Software and Content Group

-----Original Message-----
From: April Marine [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 10:38 AM
To: USWG
Subject: agenda items?

Hi all,

Trolling for agenda items for our Minneapolis USWG meeting.

I assume we'll have an update (final?) on FYI 7.

I hope to have new charter/milestones for a quick review.

Other stuff?

Note that in a HUGE departure from tradition, we are scheduled for Tuesday
from 2:15 - 3:15.  We haven't been using our whole time on Mondays so I
thought it would be better to release it to a chattier group. :)

Let me know what you'd like.

thanks!
April

---

From: Walt Houser <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:31:02 -0500

I would be interested in reading this - but not competent write.  What 
would be the target audience?

-- 
Walt Houser <[email-masked]>, Webmaster http:/www.va.gov/
VA OI&T Program Coordination Service (045APC)
VA Privacy Notice for Information Collected from E-mails and Web Forms <http://www.va.gov/privacy/email.asp>