Subject: Chinatown

From: Soto <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:25:46 +0200

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

i seem to remember worrying at the time that it was monotonous for the
listener, but hearing it now, i think that's rather the point, and not
in a bad way.

to baltimore maryland freecycle . the word 'enough' is very important to
the authors; read the book for all their thoughts about it.
in baltimore next week.
i want to ride my biiiiiicycle, biiiiiiiiiiiiicycle! there's a lot to
the book, and just plotting this graph shouldn't been seen as the whole
of it, but it is a large part. please mention it to your friend's
sister, the one whose uncle's ex-wife's stepson's cousin's roomate's
boyfriend is the godson of the ceos of all the major phone companies.

for the first time in ages, expenses shot above income last month.
net should be more reliable. Fixed several possible buffer overflows
inside the stream filters. you can hear dave and me playing it in the
recordings section. i finally got around to getting some of the
recordings from my college days digitized. what a perky sound it got,
with a good stereo split!
what can you do when you'd like to participate, but all your options are
awful?

i was very interested in it at the time, but set it aside and didn't do
much about it. take a look if you'd like some music.
Your income must not be diminished by charges, management fees or
redemption fees. if you're out there, let me know!

there was a prelude and fugue we used to play which i rather wish we'd
recorded instead.