Subject: We are the source not the middleman.

From: Craig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:38:20 +0300

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

Diane Leon has been so kind to suggest an exclusive selection of my art
works suitable for exhibition at Manhattan Arts International. We feel
that you believe in your commitment as an artist.

com is an open forum. We are impressed with your ability to simplify a
concept into an image and concentrate it, to include only what is
necessary. New exhibition of Art an Design in Los Angeles, Lomita
artanddesignonline.
Federal Highway, Boca Raton, Florida. First you must install a News
Reader to handle the RSS feeds.
New exhibition in Cambridge, UK   artistsrepublik.

Dear Asbjorn Thank you for making me your official NY fan club!

Diane Leon is an Adjunct Assistant Professor of Arts at New York
University. See the ladies-in-waiting behind the fence.

Dear Asbjorn Thank you for making me your official NY fan club! org
about writings, new and  lecturing - hosted at Planet's in Dallas Texas
Appointed member of International Society of Artists and Designers. And
insist upon that using a computer is as worthy as not doing it! Asbjorn
Lonvig has been a Premiere Portfolio artist at absolutearts.

- to provide a support system for the advancement of those who
demonstrate a passion and dedication for their chosen field of interest.
It offers a unique method by which the artist, can upload, control and
present his work simply and effectively in his own personal online
galleries. Asbjorn Lonvig's fairy tales to be published in China A
publisher in China wants to publish my fairy tales. We are interested in
your contributions and feedback. Diane Leon has been so kind to suggest
an exclusive selection of my art works suitable for exhibition at
Manhattan Arts International. com is an open forum.

com Is dedicated to a collection of independent world artists online who
wish to promote themselves to a global audience. Asbjorn Lonvig's fairy
tales to be published in China A publisher in China wants to publish my
fairy tales. Warm Regards, Ellen Fisch Long Island New York BA in art
from Brooklyn College  MA in art from New York University See My New
York Fan Club Art Blog.
com We are a network of Artrepreneurs dedicated to guiding and
developing the careers of creative individuals through exhibitions,
career services and publications. Since the beginning, the pursuit of
Yessy has been to provide a wide variety of artists the opportunity to
sell their art in a manner that is easy-to-use, powerful, and
affordable. org about writings, new and  lecturing - hosted at Planet's
in Dallas Texas Appointed member of International Society of Artists and
Designers. You have been accepted".

The name Yessy is a tribute to a fellow artist from Colombia, South
America who will always be remembered for her integrity and inspiration.

You have, at your fingertips, access to network with the best.

World of Art editorial offices are in London and Stockholm.

We have also visited your website and entered immediately into your
world. Dear Asbjorn Lonvig,    The Staff at ARTROM Gallery has met to
view your images.