Subject: AlphaProfit Investments, LLC cannot and does not give any assurance that the present or future model portfolio changes will be profitable.

From: Emma Mata <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 08:31:40 -0400

ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

Certain high dividend yielding groups have rallied even in the face of
rising inflation fears.

With meaningful exposure to foreign companies, some Fidelity Select
funds are  benefiting from a declining dollar. Finance and CBS
MarketWatch. By focusing on cash levels and cash accumulation rates of
companies, investors can generate investment ideas to match their
objectives.

AlphaProfit Investments, LLC cannot and does not give any assurance that
the present or future model portfolio changes will be profitable.
Factual material is obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is
provided  without warranties of any kind. No part of the AlphaProfit
Information may be reproduced or re-transmitted  in any manner without
written permission of AlphaProfit Investments, LLC. AlphaProfit
Investments, LLC neither is affiliated with nor receives any
compensation from Fidelity  Investments.

AlphaProfit Investments, LLC is not responsible for any errors or
omissions. Which companies and sectors will create value for investors
from take-over activity? com; they govern your relationship  with
AlphaProfit Investments, LLC, including, but not by way of limitation,
use of this newsletter. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use
and Subscriber  Agreement which is available on our website at www.
Interest rates are on the rise. Will natural resources continue to lead
or is it time for laggards to take charge? No part of the AlphaProfit
Information may be reproduced or re-transmitted in any manner without
written permission of AlphaProfit Investments, LLC.

Consolidation and energy prices have been among the key drivers of stock
prices in the metals group lately. Financial service-related stocks were
generally weaker performers in January. Economically sensitive sectors
such as commodities and technology were strong. Factual material is
obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is provided without 
warranties of any kind. Past performance is not a guarantee for future
results.

Against the backdrop of rising interest rates and a flattish yield
curve, the financial service-oriented Fidelity Select funds are looking
to large  financial institutions. com;  they govern your relationship
with AlphaProfit Investments, LLC, including, but not by way of
limitation, use of this newsletter. Uses Windows Media Player. Factual
material is obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is
provided  without warranties of any kind.

Factual material is obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is
provided  without warranties of any kind.

Natural resource-related stocks performed well during the first quarter
whereas health care and financials were among the weaker performers.
AlphaProfit Investments, LLC  neither is affiliated with nor receives
any compensation from Fidelity Investments. No part of the AlphaProfit
Information  may be reproduced or re-transmitted in any manner without
written permission of AlphaProfit Investments, LLC.

AlphaProfit Investments, LLC neither is affiliated with nor receives any
compensation from Fidelity Investments.
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and Subscriber  Agreement
which is available on our website at www. Is the decline, a perfect
buying opportunity? AlphaProfit Investments, LLC  cannot and does not
give any assurance that the present or future model portfolio changes
will be profitable.

Once considered sleepy, steady companies, supermarket chains have proven
to be far from safe given their current competitive environment. What
factors drive share prices in these groups? No part of the AlphaProfit
Information may be reproduced or re-transmitted in any manner without 
written permission of AlphaProfit Investments, LLC. What lies ahead for
the equity market? Here are some mainstream ideas to get started in the
right direction. AlphaProfit Investments, LLC cannot and does not give
any assurance that the present or future model portfolio changes will be
 profitable. The composition of the AlphaProfit model portfolios is
available to subscribers in the login area of the web site. Interest
rates are on the rise. Past performance is not a guarantee for future 
results. Fidelity Select technology funds are hot and heavy on Google
and Intel while being selective in telecom equipment and software.