Subject: [Uta] I-D Action: draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 21:02:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Using TLS in Applications WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Cleartext Considered Obsolete: Use of TLS for Email Submission and Access
        Authors         : Keith Moore
                          Chris Newman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-10.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2017-10-26

Abstract:
   This specification outlines current recommendations for the use of
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) to provide confidentiality of email
   traffic between a mail user agent (MUA) and a mail submission or mail
   access server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-email-deep/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/