Subject: [Uta] Barry Leiba's Yes on draft-ietf-uta-tls-for-email-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 21:28:38 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-uta-tls-for-email-04: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-tls-for-email/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for doing this.  While I don’t like this mechanism for making this
update, I understand why, and accept it for this case.

— Section 2 —
Please use the current BCP 14 boilerplate from RFC 8174, and add a normative
reference to that RFC.

— Section 3 —
The text “In Section 4.1, the text should be revised from: “ should be removed
from the third “OLD”, as none of the others have anything like that and it
isn’t part of the old text.