Subject: [Uta] UTA Virtual Interim Meeting WebEx details

From: "Valery Smyslov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 18:37:31 +0300

Hi,

UTA WG has a virtual interim meeting scheduled. The details are below:

Date: Thursday, April 23, 2020, 21:00 UTC
Duration: 1 hour

Agenda: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-interim-2020-uta-01-uta-01
Meeting materials:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-uta-01/session/uta

Meeting link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4fb15602d48d5eebfb9b3a3a0da58fc1
Meeting number (access code): 612 899 466 	
Meeting password: dZMkQ5MWj84	

Join by phone	
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)	
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)	
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)

Join from a video system or application	
Dial [email-masked]	
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.	
 	
Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business	
Dial [email-masked]	

Jabber: xmpp:[email-masked]?join
Etherpad:
https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-interim-2020-uta-01?useMonospaceFont=
true

Presenters, please send your slides to the chairs or upload them directly to
datatracker:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-uta-01/session/uta

Regards,
Leif & Valery

---

From: "Valery Smyslov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 00:25:11 +0300

Hi,

this is a reminder, that UTA WG virtual interim meeting will start in less
than 24 hours.
The meeting details are below.

Regards,
Leif & Valery.