Subject: [Uta] I-D Action: draft-ietf-uta-rfc6125bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 12:10:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Using TLS in Applications WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Representation and Verification of Domain-Based Application Service Identity within Internet Public Key Infrastructure Using X.509 (PKIX) Certificates in the Context of Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Authors         : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Jeff Hodges
                          Rich Salz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-uta-rfc6125bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-10-13

Abstract:
   Many application technologies enable secure communication between two
   entities by means of Transport Layer Security (TLS) with Internet
   Public Key Infrastructure Using X.509 (PKIX) certificates.  This
   document specifies procedures for representing and verifying the
   identity of application services in such interactions.

   This document obsoletes RFC 6125.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-rfc6125bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-uta-rfc6125bis-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-uta-rfc6125bis-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/