Subject: [Uta] I-D Action: draft-ietf-uta-tls13-iot-profile-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 09:59:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Using TLS in Applications WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TLS/DTLS 1.3 Profiles for the Internet of Things
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-uta-tls13-iot-profile-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document is a companion to RFC 7925 and defines TLS/DTLS 1.3
   profiles for Internet of Things devices.  It also updates RFC 7925
   with regards to the X.509 certificate profile.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/thomas-fossati/draft-tls13-iot.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-tls13-iot-profile/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-uta-tls13-iot-profile-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-uta-tls13-iot-profile-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts