Subject: Status of documents and agenda for WG meeting

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:25:22 -0800

The following have been sent to the IESG
	draft-ietf-v6ops-onlinkassumption-03.txt
	draft-ietf-v6ops-vlan-usage-00.txt
	draft-ietf-v6ops-natpt-to-exprmntl-03.txt

The following are in a position to send, and in fact I have my  
comments completed on them. I believe that there were questions  
raised concerning them that delayed them, resulting in updates to the  
Security Overview, NAP, and BB documents. I would like to have a  
brief discussion on each regarding their disposition.
	draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels-01.txt
	draft-ietf-v6ops-security-overview-03.txt
	draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-02.txt
	draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios-04.txt

Where do we stand on the Enterprise Analysis?
	draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-03.txt

Discussion today
	draft-chown-v6ops-port-scanning-implications-02.txt
	draft-palet-v6ops-6in4-vs-6over4-00.txt
	draft-ietf-v6ops-icmpv6-filtering-bcp-00.txt
	draft-baker-v6ops-end2end-00.txt
	draft-blanchet-v6ops-routing-guidelines-00.txt
	draft-kim-v6ops-ipv6overwibro-issues-00.txt
	draft-lee-v6ops-natpt-mobility-01.txt

Remaining documents labeled as related to v6ops which we will not  
discuss today.
	draft-chown-v6ops-renumber-thinkabout-03.txt
	draft-lee-v6ops-mipv6-deployment-00.txt
	draft-despres-v6ops-transition-v5roadmap-00.txt
	draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-03.txt
	draft-huitema-v6ops-teredo-05.txt
	draft-liumin-v6ops-silkroad-03.txt
	draft-ooms-v6ops-bgp-tunnel-05.txt
	draft-massar-v6ops-heartbeat-01.txt
	draft-massar-v6ops-tunneldiscovery-00.txt