Subject: v6ops agenda

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 17:32:24 -0700

We have seven items on our agenda:

	draft-ietf-v6ops-security-overview
	draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon
	draft-blanchet-v6ops-routing-guidelines
	draft-ietf-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios
	draft-ietf-v6ops-scanning-implications
	draft-arifumi-v6ops-addr-select-ps
	Alain Durand's draft if posted

We will give each about 15 minutes, some will need less. Any slides  
that the presenters put together, please mail them to me by 1 July,  
as I need to post them at the IETF site.

I am expecting a draft of draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels to take to  
working group last call, but we have not been asked for discussion  
time on that. If the authors and those commenting can't get it done  
by July, it may be worthwhile to add this to the agenda.

I am similarly awaiting an updated version of draft-ietf-v6ops-campus- 
transition, as an outcome of last March's meeting.