Subject: IESG review of draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-06.txt

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:31:45 -0700

Folks:

In the past 24 hours there has been a flurry of activity on the  
IESG's part, including two "discuss" comments. Would you please go  
through https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi? 
command=view_id&dTag=12296&rfc_flag=0, discuss the comments as  
necessary with the various ADs, and address their issues in an  
updated document?

Thanks

---

From: "Bound, Jim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:55:48 -0400

Fred,

Yes we will do this.

/jim 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Fred Baker [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 12:32 PM
> To: [email-masked]; Bound, Jim; 
> [email-masked]; Tim Chown; Pouffary, Yanick
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: IESG review of draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-06.txt
> 
> Folks:
> 
> In the past 24 hours there has been a flurry of activity on 
> the IESG's part, including two "discuss" comments. Would you 
> please go through 
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=vie
> w_id&dTag=12296&rfc_flag=0, discuss the comments as necessary 
> with the various ADs, and address their issues in an updated document?
> 
> Thanks
>