Subject: Preliminary agenda, for comment

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 13:45:03 -0700

I sent a note out to folks who have drafts that have been posted  
since the last IETF meeting. I currently have four requests for slots  
in the upcoming IETF meeting:

	draft-ietf-v6ops-security-overview
	draft-vandevelde-v6ops-addcon
	draft-blanchet-v6ops-routing-guidelines
	draft-ietf-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios

Two others advised me that they didn't need slots.

Currently, the IESG is discussing

	draft-ietf-v6ops-natpt-to-exprmntl
	draft-ietf-v6ops-nap
	draft-ietf-v6ops-security-overview
	
While it is not formally in the "Revised ID Needed" state, the IESG  
has requested updates to the Security Overview, which is why it is on  
the discussion agenda. I expect they will also ask for an updated  
version of the Network Architecture Protection document; their  
comments suggested that they already had a document that said "NAT  
bad", and what they needed here was something to say "how to do the  
things people use NAT for using IPv6 without NAT" without especially  
commenting on NAT.

The IESG has also requested updates to

	draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis
	draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios

I am waiting for an update to draft-ietf-v6ops-icmpv6-filtering-recs  
and draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels prior to mailing them off to the  
IESG.

At the last IETF meeting, I was told that there would be updated  
versions of

	draft-ietf-v6ops-campus-transition
	draft-ietf-v6ops-port-scanning
	
that would enable me to open a WGLC on them. I have not seen these  
yet. The magic date for new drafts is June 19 for -00 drafts and June  
26 for updates.

If there is anything else for the working group agenda, please let us  
know.

---

From: Ruri Hiromi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:00:40 +0900

To Chairs;

Hello. I am Ruri Hiromi, I would like to give a talk about draft- 
arifumi-v6ops-addr-select-ps-00.txt.
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/msg10520.html
Could you give us 10-15 minutes?

On 2006/06/08, at 5:45, Fred Baker wrote:

> since the last IETF meeting. I currently have four requests for  
> slots in the upcoming IETF meeting:
>
> has requested updates to the Security Overview, which is why it is  
> on the discussion agenda. I expect they will also ask for an  
> updated version of the Network Architecture Protection document;  
> their comments suggested that they already had a document that said  
> "NAT bad", and what they needed here was something to say "how to  
> do the things people use NAT for using IPv6 without NAT" without  
> especially commenting on NAT.
>
> I am waiting for an update to draft-ietf-v6ops-icmpv6-filtering- 
> recs and draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels prior to mailing them off  
> to the IESG.
>
> yet. The magic date for new drafts is June 19 for -00 drafts and  
> June 26 for updates.
>
> If there is anything else for the working group agenda, please let  
> us know.
>

-------------------------------
Ruri Hiromi
[email-masked]