Subject: Re: Agenda for v6ops

From: Ruri Hiromi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 15:19:19 +0900

Hi,

Thanks to chairs, I have given 15 minutes on next monday.

On 2006/10/26, at 5:56, Fred Baker wrote:

> This is an update to my proposed agenda for the coming meeting.
>
> Work approaching last call (10-15 minutes each):
>     draft-ietf-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios
>     draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels
>     draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon
>     draft-ietf-v6ops-campus-transition
>     draft-ietf-v6ops-scanning-implications
>
> Ongoing work (10-15 minutes each):
>     draft-chown-v6ops-renumber-thinkabout
>     draft-arifumi-v6ops-addr-select-ps

For discussion about our draft-arifumi-v6ops-addr-select-ps and new  
document on "requirement for distribution of 3484-policies", I would  
like you to read the following.

Any inputs,comments and suggestions are welcomed.

- Updates of problem statement to -01
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arifumi-v6ops-addr-select- 
ps-01.txt

- Requirements for distribution of RFC3484-policy
http://www.nttv6.net/dass/draft-arifumi-v6ops-addr-select-req-00.txt

- DHCPv6 option for distributing RFC3484-policy
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select- 
opt-02.txt

Thanks in advance,

> The reading list includes the Word document that Marla posted to  
> the mailing list and
>
>     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arifumi-v6ops-addr-select-ps
>     "Problem Statement of Default Address Selection in Multi-prefix
>     Environment: Operational Issues of RFC3484 Default Rules", Arifumi
>     Matsumoto, 23-Oct-06,

-------------------------------
Ruri Hiromi
[email-masked]