Subject: draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels WGLC

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 10:51:06 -0800

This is to announce a working group last call of http:// 
tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels

This has been around several times, and we are now getting it out the  
door. Please read the draft at this time, noting spelling or wording  
issues to the authors and substantive issues to the authors copying  
the list.

Working Group last call will close in one week.

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 21:05:17 -0800

As I noted last week, the working group last call has closed on this  
document. I saw no public comments, although private ones may have  
been made to the authors. At this point, I have a note outstanding to  
the authors, and will proceed with them to file with the IESG.

On Nov 11, 2006, at 10:51 AM, Fred Baker wrote:
> This has been around several times, and we are now getting it out  
> the door. Please read the draft at this time, noting spelling or  
> wording issues to the authors and substantive issues to the authors  
> copying the list.
>