Subject: As you will see this morning, the issues involved in this debate, although seemingly complex at first, are actually quite simple to understand.

From: "Beltran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 14:08:33 +0200

As you will see this morning, the issues involved in this debate,
although seemingly complex at first, are actually quite simple to
understand. So, let's look at the question, "How can you expand your
vision to the world?
These passages do not just give us guidance for Sunday mornings, but for
every day of our lives. " This statement is very misleading and suggests
that those who are opposed to human cloning should not be opposed to
producing embryonic stem cells. You, like so many like you, take
liberties with your alledged interpretation of the bible, a fictional
book at best.
77777
***BREAKING NEWS ALERT ISSUED****
Trading Date : 27.11.06
Name : CHINA HEALTH MGT
Stock : CNHC
Price :  $1 . 4 4 
Projection 3 to 6 Days : $7
Market Performance : S T R O N G  B U Y
It appears to us that the stock is in an accumulation phase and might be
ready for a big pop to new highs.
77777
Whether lifesaving cures can be made from embryonic stem cells is
unknown, as none currently exist. You must realize that religeon can
never be part of politics and it should never be.
You must realize that religeon can never be part of politics and it
should never be.
People can comment on the blog and there were so many comments that I
could only publish some of them, but I will refer to some comments this
morning. In fact, thanksgiving should be a continual attitude in our
lives. Now, I'm going to talk about the purpose of outreach or mission -
serving unbelievers by telling them about Jesus. In fact, if you're not
taking any flack for being a Christian, there is something wrong with
your life.
They need to hear how they can have a relationship with God.
A thankful attitude is directed to God, for His goodness and love. " For
some people, vision in life is limited essentially by what they can see
with their eyes, they have a small vision.
What is your attitude?
If we don't use the Bible as our standard, then there is no standard.
Because every believer is meant to be God's messenger to tell others
about Jesus. When you become a believer, you are born into an eternal
life that will never end.
Thank God that you live in a free country and were able to vote. You,
like so many like you, take liberties with your alledged interpretation
of the bible, a fictional book at best.
Go around with a scowl on your face for a month. Vision is eyesight, but
today I want to talk about something more than mere eyesight. Grab the
steering wheel tighter as steam comes out of your ears.
If we don't use the Bible as our standard, then there is no standard.
You must realize that religeon can never be part of politics and it
should never be. So today, let's prepare by answering the question, How
can I talk about Jesus?
The truth is that it is necessary to clone a human being in order to
create the embryonic stem cells.
God's vision for your life is for you to go and tell the Good News to
everyone you meet. It's being ungrateful Neither God nor other people
like being around an ungrateful person. Another definition of vision in
the dictionary is "a mental image of the imagination. Your life is meant
to affect history and eternity. Many pro-life Christians have been
misled as well, as the whole story is difficult to sort out. The same is
true for the believer. " Let's take a look at the picture for this
message, it's a picture of interlocking gears.
God wants you and me to have a part in making it happen. So, let's look
at the question, "How can you expand your vision to the world?
In fact, thanksgiving should be a continual attitude in our lives.
Grab the steering wheel tighter as steam comes out of your ears.
That's not so good, that's not a life in balance. To do that, you need
to build a friendship with people you want to share with.
" This is a lie and it is inexcusable that this language has been
allowed on the ballot.
Being a person with a thankful attitude will work wonders in your
relationships, in your family, at work and in the church.
" God wants to use you to be a bridge to Himself for people who don't
know Him.
Unfortunately, sometimes we only have time for God on Sunday.
Thanksgiving is not the only day of the year we should be thankful.
That's your mission in life, that's a large vision that God has for you
to reach out to make a difference. In fact, if you're not taking any
flack for being a Christian, there is something wrong with your life.
Go around with a scowl on your face for a month.
" Life is complex these days and each of us has many hats to wear. The
third purpose of your life is to "go and make disciples", the purpose of
outreach, telling those who don't know God about Jesus and the truth.
Grab the steering wheel tighter as steam comes out of your ears.
Now, I'm going to talk about the purpose of outreach or mission -
serving unbelievers by telling them about Jesus. There are many
therapies being researched from adult stem cells, which have no ethical
concerns. So today, let's look at the question "Why should you reach out
to those around you with the good news about Jesus? Change in life only
happens as we allow God to change our thinking and our vision.
As you will see this morning, the issues involved in this debate,
although seemingly complex at first, are actually quite simple to
understand.
It's a day to remind us of all the things we have to be thankful for. "
This is a lie and it is inexcusable that this language has been allowed
on the ballot. Change in life only happens as we allow God to change our
thinking and our vision. Love God, the purpose of worship and love your
neighbor, the purpose of ministry to others.
Your life is meant to affect history and eternity.
As a church, we submit our lives to God's Word.
Today, my message is entitled "How Can I Talk About Jesus?