Subject: draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-sol-00.txt moved to 6man

From: Arifumi Matsumoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:41:51 +0900

Folks,

our address selection solution draft moved to this working group.
INT AD and v6ops chairs recommended us to do so, because considering
solutions involves protocol work and v6ops is in OPS area.
Problem statement and requirements drafts stay at v6ops.
We'd like to continue this work cooperatively with v6ops people.

The change from the previous version (posted to v6ops) is addtion of
new requirement item "compatibility with RFC 3493", which reflected
the discussion we had at v6ops ML.

We welcome any questions and comments.

-----
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Solution approaches for address-selection problems
	Author(s)	: A. Matsumoto, et al.
	Filename	: draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-sol-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2007-11-8
	
   In response to address selection problem statement and requirement
   documents, this document describes approaches to solutions and
   evaluates proposed solution mechanisms in line with requirements.  It
   also examines the applicability of each solution mechanism from the
   viewpoint of practical application.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-sol-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-sol-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-sol-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-sol-00.txt>

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
I-D-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

-- 
Arifumi Matsumoto
    IP Technology Expert Team
    Secure Communication Project
    NTT Information Sharing Platform Laboratories
    E-mail: [email-masked]