Subject: 2nd DHCPv6 bake-off announcement

From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:28:55 -0500

I would like to announce the 2nd DHCPv6 bake off to be organized the
week-end after the IETF in Vancouver.

The 1st DHCPv6 bake-off was held earlier this year at RIPE-NCC in Amsterdam
and was a great success. See:
http://www.isoc.org/tools/blogs/ietfjournal/?p=135

This new bake-off will be conducted in the same spirit, ie focusing on
interoperability and operational practice. I've developed in partnership
with ISC a preliminary test plan for this bake-off that is available upon
request.

Please contact me directly asap if you plan to attend or have any questions.

   - Alain.

Organization information:
-------------------------

Dates: Friday December 7th 12pm to Sunday December 9th 3pm

Location: TBD, in Vancouver, BC, Canada

Open to: any participant coming with an original implementation of a DHCPv6
client, relay or server

Disclosure mode: this is a typical non disclosure event, ie you'll have full
access to your test results, and we will only publish a short summary of the
even as we did for the 1st bake-off in the above URL

Contact & registration: [email-masked]

What to bring: A platform to run your code (laptop, small router,...)

Cost: there might be nominal fees to cover some of the local logistic
(renting the room, etc..). Last time, I was able to bring those fees to $0.