Subject: RE: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon-07

From: "Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 18:55:09 +0100

Hi All,

We found a technical typo wrt 'u and 'g' bits. This new daft corrects
this typo.

s/81/71/
s/82/72/

G/

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 6:37 PM
To: gunter (mailer list)
Cc: [email-masked]; Chip Popoviciu (cpopovic); [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon-07 

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon-07.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Gunter Van de Velde and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon
Revision:	 07
Title:		 IPv6 Unicast Address Assignment Considerations
Creation_date:	 2007-11-05
WG ID:		 v6ops
Number_of_pages: 33

Abstract:
One fundamental aspect of any IP communications infrastructure is its
addressing plan.  With its new address architecture and allocation
policies, the introduction of IPv6 into a network means that network
designers and operators need to reconsider their existing approaches to
network addressing.  Lack of guidelines on handling this aspect of
network design could slow down the deployment and integration of IPv6.
This document aims to provide the information and recommendations
relevant to planning the addressing aspects of IPv6 deployments.  The
document also provides IPv6 addressing case studies for both an
enterprise and an ISP network.

The IETF Secretariat.