Subject: Are there any other documents for the agenda?

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:00:52 -0700

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wbeebee-ipv6-cpe-router-04.txt
   "IPv6 CPE Router Recommendations", Hemant Singh, Wes Beebee, 6- 
Mar-09,
   <draft-wbeebee-ipv6-cpe-router-04.txt>

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-luo-v6ops-6man-shim6-lbam-00.txt
   "Load Balancing based on IPv6 Anycast and pseudo-Mobility", Wanming  
Luo,
   XiaoDong Lee, Wei Mao, Mei Wang, 3-Nov-08,
   <draft-luo-v6ops-6man-shim6-lbam-00.txt>

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rgaglian-v6ops-v6inixp-01.txt
   "IPv6 Deployment in Internet Exchange Points (IXPs)", Roque Gagliano,
   17-Feb-09, <draft-rgaglian-v6ops-v6inixp-01.txt>

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-denis-v6ops-nat-addrsel-00.txt
   "Problems with IPv6 source address selection and IPv4 NATs", Remi
   Denis-Courmont, 18-Feb-09, <draft-denis-v6ops-nat-addrsel-00.txt>

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bnss-v6ops-upnp-01.txt
   "IPv6 Services for UPnP Residential Networks", Mark Baugher, Erwan  
Nedellec,
   Mika Saaranen, Barbara Stark, 8-Mar-09, <draft-bnss-v6ops- 
upnp-01.txt>

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-incremental-cgn-00.txt
   "An Incremental Carrier-Grade NAT (CGN) for IPv6 Transition", Sheng  
Jiang,
   Dayong Guo, 1-Mar-09, <draft-jiang-incremental-cgn-00.txt>

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nward-6to4-qualification-00.txt
   "6to4 Qualification", Nathan Ward, 3-Mar-09,
   <draft-nward-6to4-qualification-00.txt>

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nward-ipv6-autoconfig-filtering-ethernet-00.txt
   "IPv6 Autoconfig Filtering on Ethernet Switches", Nathan Ward, 4- 
Mar-09,
   <draft-nward-ipv6-autoconfig-filtering-ethernet-00.txt>

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vyncke-vdv-v6ops-conf-stats-01.txt
   "IPv6 Deployment and Statistics at a Conference", Eric Vyncke,  
Gunter Van de
   Velde, 8-Mar-09, <draft-vyncke-vdv-v6ops-conf-stats-01.txt>

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:45:07 +0000

Hi Fred,

Please add:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-03.txt
"Rogue IPv6 Router Advertisement Problem Statement"
Tim Chown, Stig Venaas, 9-Mar-09

There would be one slide describing updates and any discussion.

Tim

-- 
Tim

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:13:54 -0700

OK