Subject: Are there any other documents for the agenda?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:56:46 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wbeebee-ipv6-cpe-router-04.txt
  "IPv6 CPE Router Recommendations", Hemant Singh, Wes Beebee, 6-Mar-09, 
  <draft-wbeebee-ipv6-cpe-router-04.txt> 

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nishitani-cgn-01.txt
  "Common Functions of Large Scale NAT (LSN)", Tomohiro Nishitani, Shin 
  Miyakawa, Akira Nakagawa, Hiroyuki Ashida, 19-Nov-08, 
  <draft-nishitani-cgn-01.txt> 

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-luo-v6ops-6man-shim6-lbam-00.txt
  "Load Balancing based on IPv6 Anycast and pseudo-Mobility", Wanming Luo, 
  XiaoDong Lee, Wei Mao, Mei Wang, 3-Nov-08, 
  <draft-luo-v6ops-6man-shim6-lbam-00.txt> 

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rgaglian-v6ops-v6inixp-01.txt
  "IPv6 Deployment in Internet Exchange Points (IXPs)", Roque Gagliano, 
  17-Feb-09, <draft-rgaglian-v6ops-v6inixp-01.txt> 

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-denis-v6ops-nat-addrsel-00.txt
  "Problems with IPv6 source address selection and IPv4 NATs", Remi 
  Denis-Courmont, 18-Feb-09, <draft-denis-v6ops-nat-addrsel-00.txt> 

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bnss-v6ops-upnp-01.txt
  "IPv6 Services for UPnP Residential Networks", Mark Baugher, Erwan Nedellec, 
  Mika Saaranen, Barbara Stark, 8-Mar-09, <draft-bnss-v6ops-upnp-01.txt> 

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-incremental-cgn-00.txt
  "An Incremental Carrier-Grade NAT (CGN) for IPv6 Transition", Sheng Jiang, 
  Dayong Guo, 1-Mar-09, <draft-jiang-incremental-cgn-00.txt> 

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nward-6to4-qualification-00.txt
  "6to4 Qualification", Nathan Ward, 3-Mar-09, 
  <draft-nward-6to4-qualification-00.txt> 

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nward-ipv6-autoconfig-filtering-ethernet-00.txt
  "IPv6 Autoconfig Filtering on Ethernet Switches", Nathan Ward, 4-Mar-09, 
  <draft-nward-ipv6-autoconfig-filtering-ethernet-00.txt> 

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vyncke-vdv-v6ops-conf-stats-01.txt
  "IPv6 Deployment and Statistics at a Conference", Eric Vyncke, Gunter Van de 
  Velde, 8-Mar-09, <draft-vyncke-vdv-v6ops-conf-stats-01.txt>