Subject: Re: Agenda call

From: "Yong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 17:15:32 +0800

Hi, Fred,

We need a slot of 15min to present the I-D: draft-cui-softwire-pet-00.

Although this I-D currently is in Softwire WG, we analyze the 
combination of tunnels and translations in this document, e.g. how
or where to use them.

The suggestion or comment from v6ops are very important to improve 
this I-D. By the way, we are also deploying the PET boxes. So we hope
to share some basic ideas in v6ops.

Thanks,

-Yong
[email-masked]

======= 2009-10-07 23:54:28 You wrote =======

>We have two sessions scheduled in Hiroshima. This is a call for agenda  
>items. Who wants time to talk?
>

=======================================

Best regards,
13:14:13 2009-10-09
********************************************************
*    Yong Cui                                          *
*    Ph.D, Department of Computer Science & Technology *
*    Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R.China(100084)   *
*    Tel: (8610)-62603059                              *
*    Email: [email-masked]             *
********************************************************