Subject: Agenda call

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 08:54:28 -0700

We have two sessions scheduled in Hiroshima. This is a call for agenda  
items. Who wants time to talk?

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 10:44:51 +1300

I'm not sure if Sheng is back on line, so let me say
that we want to propose WG adoption of
draft-jiang-v6ops-incremental-cgn-03.txt

It's been updated according to comments received by
September 25. We could describe those updates in a short
agenda slot.

   Brian

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 18:20:33 -0700

The authors wanted to ask about this at the last IETF meeting, and the  
discussion around the document told me that it wasn't ready for  
working group status.

Opinions at this point? Does this document represent something the  
working group wants to take on?

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 18:24:03 -0700

On Oct 7, 2009, at 8:54 AM, Fred Baker wrote:

> We have two sessions scheduled in Hiroshima. This is a call for  
> agenda items. Who wants time to talk?

BTW:

	• 2009-10-19 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document  
(-00) submission by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using the IETF  
ID Submission Tool.
	• 2009-10-26 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by  
17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using the IETF ID Submission Tool.

---

From: "Templin, Fred L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 08:23:34 -0700

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Fred Baker
> Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 6:21 PM
> To: IPv6 Operations
> Subject: Re: Agenda call
> 

I reviewed the document, and IMHO it is stable enough
and relevant enough to take on as a wg item.

Fred
[email-masked]

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:40:00 +1300

Fred,

Sheng and I would like a slot to introduce draft-carpenter-v6ops-isp-scenarios
and to ask for input. Maybe 15 minutes?

   Brian

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:35:20 -0700

I believe that I have been asked for slots for the following  
(alphabetical by draft name). Have I missed anything or included too  
much?

I need the slides folks plan to use, please.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-v6ops-isp-scenarios
   "Emerging Service Provider Scenarios for IPv6 Deployment", Brian  
Carpenter,
   Sheng Jiang, 14-Oct-09, <draft-carpenter-v6ops-isp-scenarios-00.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-softwire-pet
   "IPv4/IPv6 Coexistence Framework (PET)", Yong Cui, Mingwei Xu,  
Shengling
   Wang, Jianping Wu, Xing Li, Chris Metz, 7-Jul-09,
   <draft-cui-softwire-pet-00.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-softwire-pet-framework
   "PET-based framework for IPv4/IPv6 coexistence", Yong Cui, Mingwei  
Xu,
   Shengling Wang, Xing Li, Jianping Wu, 6-Jul-09,
   <draft-cui-softwire-pet-framework-00.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-softwire-pet64
   "PET for IPv6 to IPv4 communication", Yong Cui, Mingwei Xu,  
Shengling Wang,
   Xing Li, Jianping Wu, 19-Oct-09, <draft-cui-softwire-pet64-00.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-defeche-ipv6-traffic-in-p2p-networks
   "Measuring IPv6 Traffic in BitTorrent Networks", Martin Defeche,  
Eric Vyncke,
   18-Oct-09, <draft-defeche-ipv6-traffic-in-p2p-networks-00.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security
   "Recommended Simple Security Capabilities in Customer Premises  
Equipment for
   Providing Residential IPv6 Internet Service", James Woodyatt, 19- 
Oct-09,
   <draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-08.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router
   "IPv6 CPE Router Recommendations", Hemant Singh, Wes Beebee, 18- 
Aug-09,
   <draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-01.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-v6inixp
   "IPv6 Deployment in Internet Exchange Points (IXPs)", Roque Gagliano,
   23-Oct-09, <draft-ietf-v6ops-v6inixp-03.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-v6ops-incremental-cgn
   "An Incremental Carrier-Grade NAT (CGN) for IPv6 Transition", Sheng  
Jiang,
   Dayong Guo, Brian Carpenter, 24-Sep-09,
   <draft-jiang-v6ops-incremental-cgn-03.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-v6ops-nc-protection
   "Neighbor Cache Protection in Neighbor Discover Protocol", Sheng  
Jiang, Xu
   Chen, Huawei Building, 19-Oct-09, <draft-jiang-v6ops-nc- 
protection-00.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nakibly-v6ops-tunnel-loops
   "Routing Loops using ISATAP and 6to4: Problem Statement and Proposed
   Solutions", Gabi Nakibly, 19-Oct-09,
   <draft-nakibly-v6ops-tunnel-loops-00.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qin-v6ops-icp-transition
   "Recommendations for the ISPs' provision of IPv6 transition  
services to the
   ICPs", Jacni Qin, Guangyi Liu, 18-Oct-09,
   <draft-qin-v6ops-icp-transition-00.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions
   "Teredo Extensions", Dave Thaler, 4-Sep-09,
   <draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-04.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wbeebee-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-bis
   "IPv6 CPE Router Recommendations(bis)", Hemant Singh, Wes Beebee,  
18-Aug-09,
   <draft-wbeebee-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-bis-00.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wing-v6ops-v6app-v4server
   "Building IPv6 Applications which Access IPv4 Servers", Dan Wing,  
19-Oct-09,
   <draft-wing-v6ops-v6app-v4server-00.txt>

---

From: evyncke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 20:16:22 +0100

Mark Townsley and I would also love to have 15 minutes of air time to
present our work:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-vyncke-advanced-ipv6-security-00.txt

Thanks in advance

-éric