Subject: [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-carpenter-v6ops-isp-scenarios-00.txt]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:38:24 +1300

FYI. Sheng and I will be asking for structured input on this topic;
this initial draft is intentionally short on content.

    Brian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-carpenter-v6ops-isp-scenarios-00.txt
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Emerging Service Provider Scenarios for IPv6 Deployment
	Author(s)       : B. Carpenter, S. Jiang
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-v6ops-isp-scenarios-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-14

This document describes scenarios that are emerging among Internet
Service Providers for the deployment of IPv6.  They are based on
practical experience so far, as well as current plans and
requirements, but they are not intended as binding recommendations.
[[ NOTE: This a preliminary version with incomplete content. ]]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-v6ops-isp-scenarios-00.txt

---

From: Mark Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 07:22:01 +1030

Hi Brian,

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:38:24 +1300

> this initial draft is intentionally short on content.

The "bones" look good so far.