Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-v6inixp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 19:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Deployment in Internet Exchange Points (IXPs)
	Author(s)       : R. Gagliano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-v6inixp-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-09-08

This document provides a guide for IPv6 deployment in Internet
Exchange Points (IXP).  It includes information regarding the switch
fabric configuration, the addressing plan and general organizational
tasks to be performed.  IXPs are mainly a layer 2 infrastructure and
in many case the best recommendations state that the IPv6 data,
control and management plane should not be handled differently than
in IPv4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-v6inixp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt